Search found 1848 matches

by OneMore
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:28 am
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Mexico Vs Ulster KO 5.45pm BT Sport 3
Replies: 380
Views: 26273

Re: Mexico Vs Ulster KO 5.45pm BT Sport 3

The most interesting (I am tempted to use a more impactive adjective) vignette of the match: I went over to commiserate with the nearest Ulster supporter afterwards: a young one waving an Ulster flag. It turned out that this, ostensible, daughter of Ulster was in fact a Munster damsel: ‘anyone but ...
by OneMore
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:02 am
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Mexico Vs Ulster KO 5.45pm BT Sport 3
Replies: 380
Views: 26273

Re: Mexico Vs Ulster KO 5.45pm BT Sport 3

What's the craic with the semi final? Is it back to Lansdowne Road or does it depend on who wins the other Quarter Final? I've a feeling Toulouse could upset Racing. I'm pretty sure if Toulouse and us win, it's a Dublin semi. In fact I think Ulster and Racing both winning is the only combo that res...
by OneMore
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:02 am
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports
Replies: 159
Views: 12246

Re: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports

High tackles are invisible to him. There were a few but none with any really force or malice. Are tackles in the air OK if they don't have any real force or malice? When did he let one of those go? He didn't that I saw. But my point was that that isn't a defence of Owens not calling high tackles. I...
by OneMore
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports
Replies: 159
Views: 12246

Re: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports

justinr73 wrote:
Dave wrote:High tackles are invisible to him.
There were a few but none with any really force or malice.
Are tackles in the air OK if they don't have any real force or malice?
by OneMore
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports
Replies: 159
Views: 12246

Re: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports

Tonight showed why we need NIQs that Joe cannot touch. The team tonight lacked any real quality. We will go nowhere with Burns and wee dave. Bob Lyttle was the only player who looked dangerous. Agreed. We could carry Burns, if we had Pienaar at 9. We could play Shanahan if we had a decent out half ...
by OneMore
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:53 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports
Replies: 159
Views: 12246

Re: Ulster Vs Benetton Fri 25th @ 7.35pm Live Freesports

I thought Owens, in general, was very poor. Standard showing where he tries to let as much go as he can to the point that he simply doesn't enforce the rules. The PT was the right decision at that point. I can't comment on the preceding penalty, I didn't see it.
by OneMore
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:17 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Time to move on
Replies: 1265
Views: 66302

Re: Time to move on

Your argument is that if 2 16 year olds can legally have sex, then it should be ok to make and distribute indecent images of a 16 year old, and I thoroughly disagree with that. No, that's not my argument at all. The reason he's in trouble is because she's legally classified as a child with respect ...
by OneMore
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:07 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Time to move on
Replies: 1265
Views: 66302

Re: Time to move on

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjqsKzmk-TfAhVQTBoKHfs0CG8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.belfasttelegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fnorthern-ireland%2Fcliftonville-urged-to-do-more-after-jay-donnelly-sentenced-over-indecent-photograph-37700214.html&psig=AOvVaw0VH7nIYhuLfJk-vjow...
by OneMore
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:22 am
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Time to move on
Replies: 1265
Views: 66302

Re: Time to move on

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjqsKzmk-TfAhVQTBoKHfs0CG8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.belfasttelegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fnorthern-ireland%2Fcliftonville-urged-to-do-more-after-jay-donnelly-sentenced-over-indecent-photograph-37700214.html&psig=AOvVaw0VH7nIYhuLfJk-vjow...
by OneMore
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:35 pm
Forum: Raver's rumours
Topic: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!
Replies: 14353
Views: 961373

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

nonplussed wrote:Steyn this time ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Wouldn't expect they'll be Steyn any longer than they're contracted for.
by OneMore
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:10 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3
Replies: 530
Views: 33159

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

The interview was weird. Whispered in his ear?! How the feck did a member of the crowd whisper something in his ear? What then of the reports that there were racist comments from someone also on the prom, who was subsequently reported and dealt with? Is that 2 separate incidents? Sounds like a lot o...
by OneMore
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:57 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Leicester away
Replies: 319
Views: 19924

Re: Leicester away

What happened Coetzee?
by OneMore
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:18 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3
Replies: 530
Views: 33159

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Gary wrote:Ive been wondering how Zebo could have heard a single voice in a noisy 18000 crowd.
Definitely plausible, given the touch judge on the Terrace side in the second half seemed happy to turn round and indulge some of the crowd in casual chit chat at the start of the second half.
by OneMore
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:14 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Richard Finlay must go
Replies: 73
Views: 9777

Re: Richard Finlay must go

UlsterNo9 wrote:Who also was responsible piping in crowd chanting over the PA system?
This, holy crap this. Biggest atmosphere of the season (which, to be fair, isn't saying much), and we're piping in fake crowd noise.
by OneMore
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 pm
Forum: Provincial an' aither teams
Topic: Munster v Leinster
Replies: 25
Views: 2321

Re: Munster v Leinster

Neill_M wrote:No citings beyond Mr Lowe from Saturday’s game. Thought Furlong may have been buying nice biscuits this week. Lowe will probably get 2-3 weeks.
Thought the Furlong incodent was a worse mistake by the ref than the Balacoune one.