Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

February 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28

Who is online

In total there are 9 users online :: 5 registered, 1 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 432 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 623233
Total topics 18803
Total members 2839
Our newest member ColonelTiffin

Birthdays

Congratulations to: Gemma

Some do it twice a year

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 am

BR wrote:Will we change back to a UK specific sequence after 2019?
No.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 14130
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby BR » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 am

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:Will we change back to a UK specific sequence after 2019?
No.

But if our biggest trading partner is the Galapagos Islands, surely we should follow their lead?
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15908
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:43 am

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:Will we change back to a UK specific sequence after 2019?
No.

But if our biggest trading partner is the Galapagos Islands, surely we should follow their lead?
We would have a time difference with the ROI.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 14130
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby BR » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:48 am

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:Will we change back to a UK specific sequence after 2019?
No.

But if our biggest trading partner is the Galapagos Islands, surely we should follow their lead?
We would have a time difference with the ROI.

And the English would care?
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15908
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 am

BR wrote:And the English would care?


Yes you're probably right, they won't.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 14130
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby BR » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:51 am

It would also create a great opportunity for 'last-order tourism', provided you don't get stuck on the frictionless border for an hour.
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15908
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 pm

pwrmoore wrote:It's that time again!

and for just a few minutes, Paul is taken over by the ghost of cables. :thumleft:
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12635
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby BR » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:It's that time again!

and for just a few minutes, Paul is taken over by the ghost of cables. :thumleft:

I'm hoping Paul did not bother adjusting his watch today.
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15908
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby pwrmoore » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:It's that time again!

and for just a few minutes, Paul is taken over by the ghost of cables. :thumleft:

I'm hoping Paul did not bother adjusting his watch today.


I'm about a week late! And you were right BR I didn't adjust my watch last Sunday - didn't seem worth bothering until around Thursday!!
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11399
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: Some do it twice a year

Postby Russ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:41 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:It's that time again!

and for just a few minutes, Paul is taken over by the ghost of cables. :thumleft:

I'm hoping Paul did not bother adjusting his watch today.


I'm about a week late! And you were right BR I didn't adjust my watch last Sunday - didn't seem worth bothering until around Thursday!!
Looked at my watch this morning and it said 9.15
Thought holy feck batman you're late for work

Needless to say I hadn't set that particular watch back and I was on time for work

6 minutes on the train

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 25803
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to Technobabble

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->