Yellow/red cards

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Yellow/red cards

Post by BR »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt - i believe Trevor can play rugby again from last Thursday (1st March 2012) but he is still banned from participating in any way in any ERC tournament until 1st June this year(2012).

But regardless of that, at the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember him.
His playing ban was until 1st June too.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:I think this is a stupid thread. :cowboy:
Disgraceful. Insulting a thread should result in a yella card.
>TH
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Yellow/red cards

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Got QF tickets Shan? Or is the real reason for your longstanding presence here finally known?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

No, you are correct that I have hanging around here for almost 5 years just waiting for the day Munster face Ulster in the H Cup.

Mmmm I think I'd be disappointed on that front as trying to get a ticket from an Ulsterman would be harder than finding a heartbeat in a corpse.

I come here for the top quality discussion and debate. Feck I might have more luck with a ticket search.

>TH >TH
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BR wrote:Agree with Cap'n. It's Fermain's living room, so he decides what' acceptable, but others should remember they are his guests too and act accordingly, or they could find themselves out on the street with their blue plastic bag bouncing down the steps after them (if they're lucky). I do however think it is permissable to make suggestions to our host - mine is keep this thread - stick it in its own forum and let people abuse each other till their hearts content. They used to have the 'Sin Bin' on Gwlad for exactly that.

May I just say what a fine job the Moderators do on this baord ;)
Hey BR,

On another forum I frequent they have one section called "The Zoo" where all the stuff too ridiculous for normal threads goes and it is only visible to members. The community on that site numbers well into the thousands though so will always have a significant number of contributors to the crazy section. If such a section was here hardly anybody would visit it. The posting would continue on the general sections.

Mind you on that particular forum(politics.ie) the level of abuse between posters on normal threads can sometimes be something to behold. Indeed some of the stuff would get you a life ban on here I'd say.

Mind you one thread in the Zoo currently is titled "Did God have a hand in the collapse of our economy?". I'm sure we could discuss that topic reasonably on here.

>TH
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote: Mind you one thread in the Zoo currently is titled "Did God have a hand in the collapse of our economy?". I'm sure we could discuss that topic reasonably on here.

>TH
Nah. (& that would be it, done & dusted. :wink: )
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote: Mind you one thread in the Zoo currently is titled "Did God have a hand in the collapse of our economy?". I'm sure we could discuss that topic reasonably on here.

>TH
+1
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

>TH
Not quite Baggy. What if was to reply with "but if he really did exist he could have stopped this, so he is to blame for simply not being in existence" :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

>TH
Not quite Baggy. What if was to reply with "but if he really did exist he could have stopped this, so he is to blame for simply not being in existence" :lol: :lol:
Makes no difference Shan, the answer to all things relating to the ludicrous concept of a supreme being is................................................. "nah" :wink:

Its a "catch all" answer, usable in all circumstances relating to the Big Yin & I'm not talking Billy Connolly.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
troupe86
Novice

Re: Yellow/red cards.

Post by troupe86 »

So, has DarksideLightside finally left the forum?

I am a frequent forum visitor, yet seldom poster, and I find his views to be stilted and naive.

The sheer amount of utter nonsense that emanates from the end of his fingertips during a bout of quasi-'Daily Mail' keyboard complaint gymnastics has rankled with me for quite some time. Hopefully there will be a more positive outlook relating to all things Ulster rugby per tem.