Old stuff on this forum

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

stejoe
Novice

Old stuff on this forum

Post by stejoe »

Any chance of sorting this forum by date? Why do I have to plough through posts from August 2011 etc to get to current posts?
stejoe
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Old stuff on this forum

Post by BR »

stejoe wrote:Any chance of sorting this forum by date? Why do I have to plough through posts from August 2011 etc to get to current posts?
Don't know what way you're viewing, but I view it date order.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

stejoe wrote:Any chance of sorting this forum by date? Why do I have to plough through posts from August 2011 etc to get to current posts?
Click on the last post square rather than the title of the post
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Welcome aboard by the way...... :roll:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hope you appreciate young Steptoe that some ould hands have given you a very easy ride on that. Beware for the future, once your posts reach double figures they'd be more likely to rip you a new one.

Welcome & good luck. :D

Just notice that you are a considerably older hand than me but a man of few words. Looks like you will be getting a by ball until some time in the 2020s :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Hope you appreciate young Steptoe that some ould hands have given you a very easy ride on that. Beware for the future, once your posts reach double figures they'd be more likely to rip you a new one.

Welcome & good luck. :D
At the rate he is posting it will be 2019 or 2020 before he hits double figures :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I see your post and my edit have crossed oh great feathered one. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.