Weird Problem

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Weird Problem

Post by jackthelad »

When I get to the end of a thread and click the Jump To button to return to the forum, I go to a DNS Solution Yahoo error handler page which lists a load of similarly named forums. HELP.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Weird Problem

Post by Kofi Annan »

“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jackthelad wrote:When I get to the end of a thread and click the Jump To button to return to the forum, I go to a DNS Solution Yahoo error handler page which lists a load of similarly named forums. HELP.
Switch your puter off and on again, bang the side of it and clear your cache, all seems fine with me here :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Clearing the cache makes no difference. Still directed to a search page with links of similar names like UFC, the unemployed fishing club, Ultimate Fighting Championship,AFC - Arsenal Football Club.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jackthelad wrote:Clearing the cache makes no difference. Still directed to a search page with links of similar names like UFC, the unemployed fishing club, Ultimate Fighting Championship,AFC - Arsenal Football Club.
Very strange Jacko, what browser etc are you using ? Have you tried on a different pc ? Or if you have 2 browsers does it happen with both ?
Anyone else with same problem ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Thanks Rooster. I seem to have the problem with Firefox. IE works as normal -= I just hate it for some reason. I'll reinstall FF and see if that sorts the problem. There have been too many new versions of FF recently and it isn't as stable as it used to be.
Jacko
widerball
Novice

Post by widerball »

Works fine for me on Firefox 25 -
Any idiot can face a crisis -it's day to day living that wears you out.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jackthelad wrote:Thanks Rooster. I seem to have the problem with Firefox. IE works as normal -= I just hate it for some reason. I'll reinstall FF and see if that sorts the problem. There have been too many new versions of FF recently and it isn't as stable as it used to be.
Jacko
As widerball says Firefox 25 seems to be ok, previous versions were scrappy but a lot of problems seem sorted in 25 so uninstall old one then start with 25 and turn off auto updates on it.
Rory Best
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Firefox not as good as it used to be. This board is not the only one I have had problems with, web sites, web apps etc don't seem to work anymore.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!