Site down

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Beer garden

Site down

Post by fermain » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Apologies for the site being down over the last couple of days.

Systems back to normal now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Site down

Post by Russ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Madigan was tom kite
Keet was worse
DArcy is the worst rugby player in Ireland

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Site down

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Good work Fermain!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Site down

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Image

"Feck sake it's up again. Them feckers from anonymous let me down Logie. Time for a feckin worldwide search for a new hacker....what time does currys open til in Sprucefield?"
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4410
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Re: Site down

Post by Wee Woman » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:19 pm

I thought you'd been cyber attacked! Glad it's sorted now, good work!

User avatar
Setanta
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4715
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:27 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Site down

Post by Setanta » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm

That's a relief - thought it was me!! :stout:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Site down

Post by Snipe Watson » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Once a Knight wrote:In fairness, I know what Fermain has gone through putting it right. Above and beyond the call of duty good sir. :salut:
I will second that proposal and add that it's easy to forget that Fermain has created this entire site for our amusement and it doesn't happen all by itself*. :salut: :salut:



*Bit like the big bang really >EW
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Site down

Post by Rooster » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:In fairness, I know what Fermain has gone through putting it right. Above and beyond the call of duty good sir. :salut:
I will second that proposal and add that it's easy to forget that Fermain has created this entire site for our amusement and it doesn't happen all by itself*. :salut: :salut:



*Bit like the big bang really >EW
He was at his wits end late last night/early this morning trying to get it going, think he learned a whole new language in the process !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
solidarity
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Site down

Post by solidarity » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 pm

I've only been contributing here for a couple of months but when the site went down, I really missed it. Thanks to everyone for some great crack.... and for helping some of us learn a bit more about rugby.

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Site down

Post by Snipe Watson » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 am

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:In fairness, I know what Fermain has gone through putting it right. Above and beyond the call of duty good sir. :salut:
I will second that proposal and add that it's easy to forget that Fermain has created this entire site for our amusement and it doesn't happen all by itself*. :salut: :salut:



*Bit like the big bang really >EW
He was at his wits end late last night/early this morning trying to get it going, think he learned a whole new language in the process !
That I could believe.....He may have even invented some new figures of speech himself.
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 17290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Site down

Post by BR » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 am

Fermain, when you decide to ditch all this new fangled stuff and rewrite in assembler with a hierarchical database, I'm your man. Till then I can only offer my sincere thanks.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Site down

Post by Snipe Watson » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:31 am

BR wrote:Fermain, when you decide to ditch all this new fangled stuff and rewrite in assembler with a hierarchical database, I'm your man. Till then I can only offer my sincere thanks.
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Do we have to go back to ignoring you again this season?
Speak the Queen's English man............
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Site down

Post by Russ » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:33 am

Snipe Watson wrote:
BR wrote:Fermain, when you decide to ditch all this new fangled stuff and rewrite in assembler with a hierarchical database, I'm your man. Till then I can only offer my sincere thanks.
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Do we have to go back to ignoring you again this season?
Speak the Queen's English man............
He set up his own protest group last time he was ignored

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30215
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Site down

Post by BaggyTrousers » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:25 pm

BR wrote:rewrite in assembler with a hierarchical database
Witch ..........burn him.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Site down

Post by Snipe Watson » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:28 am

Anyone else finding this site slow to load or unavailable?
#NotMyCountry

Post Reply