what's the story?

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Now that really takes the biscuit! Don't be so paranoid. I wasn't talking about you.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

But I am paranoid - not my fault everyone's against me.
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

Is Gary B aldy Disco Biscuit holding a "to pay " sign or fairy cake lift over from the after eights ?
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

Get the real uncensored poop at SCOOP (with pictures) check out http://www.thefru.co.uk/SCOOPindex.htm
A vote for Kimble is a vote for progress!
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Pardon me for wonderin' what the feck this has to do with 'view frae thae hill'. Noticed a rugger thread got moved off this section yesterday even though it mentioned Andrew Trimble in copious amounts.

HE'S an ULSTER PLAYER YOU KNOW AS IF I HAVE TO TELL YE!!
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

Dry your eyes BP. You're just jealous that you're not in the After 5 cabal!
A vote for Kimble is a vote for progress!
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Dewi Barnes wrote:Dry your eyes BP. You're just jealous that you're not in the After 5 cabal!
Of course I'm jealous Mr. Barnes, I wanted to start an after eight club but I'm on a diet. 8)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Perhaps this post is in the wrong place BP and it started as such, but it has cleared up a lot of doubts that were put in some peoples heads as to the running of this entire site and as such perhaps warrents being at the top of the pile.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

Post by Guest »

If the After Eights are too much then you should join the Before Sevens with the rest ot the pooper scoopers!

Post by Guest »

you could always join the" Elevenes =coffee for the bleary eyed Brigade" since we don't want to many Divisions
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

who are you Guest and Guest??? this secrecy and clandestine posting is not acceptable... :paperbag:

show yoursels!!! :evil:

Post by Guest »

The first guest is me. It didn't ask for my username! and I see it is now in technobabble.