Can some of you techie folk help?

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Can some of you techie folk help?

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Is this the first big fight in Technobabble?
I remember a minor skirmish about what time zone the server's should be set to.
Don't start that one when a third of Ulster is in a different time zone for a few months each year.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:It's a dodge, perfectly legal, but then so is ash to cash.
You're a tax exile, trousers.
Deciding not to (voluntarily) pay tax twice on the same revenue is not tax dodging. He has paid his tax in full to the UK. The Spanish authorities have given him two options. He has taken the smart one. Which one would you take?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Dave wrote:
Deciding not to (voluntarily) pay tax twice on the same revenue is not tax dodging. He has paid his tax in full to the UK. The Spanish authorities have given him two options. He has taken the smart one. Which one would you take?
That's a hypothetical question in my case, what would this David do?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:
Dave wrote:
Shan 2.0
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Corvus corax wrote:NowTV Broadband do short term with no contract.
Cheers thanks for that.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Wasting your breath Dave, this wa'nkstain thinks he has found something with which to beat me with, he clearly thinks he knows me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's a bit of a Warren Gatland, a quick glance at his posts shows a bit of a dickwad who knows little or nothing but is fighting against it. Like a Bath fan, more to be pitied than scolded. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Tory Boy
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
Wasting your breath Dave, this wa'nkstain thinks he has found something with which to beat me with, he clearly thinks he knows me. Image Image Image

He's a bit of a Warren Gatland, a quick glance at his posts shows a bit of a dickwad who knows little or nothing but is fighting against it. Like a Bath fan, more to be pitied than scolded. Image Image Image Image Image
He would hate to be ignored though.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

BaggyTrousers wrote:this wa'nkstain thinks he has found something with which to beat me with
I suppose what I find notable is the juxtaposition of so many of your posts on this forum with your own behaviour.
You're extremely judgemental of everyone, bar yourself.
It's not even necessary to trawl through your posts to find examples of this.
Looks at your signature, for example
FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
:lol:
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Took this Pap one of Baggy beside his pool chatting to his tax advisor
BC3D31A7-6A6F-4EF7-8A94-71677D130FCD.jpeg
BC3D31A7-6A6F-4EF7-8A94-71677D130FCD.jpeg (176.56 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
Available for weddings May to August only
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WeeWorld wrote:
Dave wrote:
He would have put the money in some dodgy offshore account through a dozen holding companies registered in a bunch of banana republics.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

TheSnapper wrote:Took this Pap one of Baggy beside his pool chatting to his tax advisor
Damn, that's uncannily close to how I'd pictured trousers*

(*for a few dollars more)
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Rooster wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
Dave wrote:
He would have put the money in some dodgy offshore account through a dozen holding companies registered in a bunch of banana republics.
Should've talked to trousers*

(* for a few dollars more)
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
Wasting your breath Dave, this wa'nkstain thinks he has found something with which to beat me with, he clearly thinks he knows me. Image Image Image

He's a bit of a Warren Gatland, a quick glance at his posts shows a bit of a dickwad who knows little or nothing but is fighting against it. Like a Bath fan, more to be pitied than scolded. Image Image Image Image Image
He would hate to be ignored though.
Yeah, that's the plan, just the occasional insult of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TheSnapper wrote:Took this Pap one of Baggy beside his pool chatting to his tax advisor
FO Cockers ............sorry, Snapper, you know fine well I was never a prop .............. a fullback yes, a centre yes but a fat fecking prop NO. :lol: :lol: :lol: