Video Clips

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote: And i think we gotta start Trimble and Wallace in the centre against the Scarlets.
Without a doubt Jackie even if Maggsie is fit.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Jackie Brown wrote:Think Maxy's 2nd is quite incredible. That guy is lightning fast. That was some hit T-bone took when he kicked through for Wallace. Ferris' try is straight out of the Tennesse Titans play book. And i think we gotta start Trimble and Wallace in the centre against the Scarlets.
Trimby and Wallace made a good combination in attack. Wallace's tackling has been a bit suspect in the past but he seemed to tackle anything that moved near him on Friday. Much prefer that to a Maggs/Trimble combination :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Question is will McCall risk it. The Scarlets would target the 10-12 channel. However i think the good outways the bad, Paddy has a slight of hand, an unpredictability and a good boot. Just what is needed to give Trimble that extra bit of space.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

I'm with Jackie, Paddy really impressed me on Friday night, normally am super nervous when he's playing, but the blond hair's doing something for him!

And Maxwell's a GENIUS, unbelievable. On watching all those clips, must say his second is so quick! And love the reaction to Harrison's sinbinning, it's almost as good on video as it was at Ravers! :lol:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Paddy plays more like Steiner, perhaps thats why he would like to see him on the side, and it leaves more options than the basic crashball attack.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

jamesie wrote:ha-ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: listen to 'bags of it' robson after ferris's try...
I liked it when he compared Andy Maxwell to Linford Christie. His references are generally stuck in the early 90s :lol: :lol:
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

what was he comparing though!?!? :monkey: :shock:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

**Interesting fact - I've met Linford Christie**
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

i gotta ask, but was he a big boy? :roll:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Borders attached the 10-12 chanell with good effect on Fri night as well. Thankfully the good docotr and PW showed great courage and physial committment.However the gaps were then left to the outisde which they then exploited well and indeed their second score was from such a well executed move.
Romeo47 Alpha 52
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

jamesie wrote:what was he comparing though!?!? :monkey: :shock:
his sprinting ability. what else would there be :shock: :shock: :shock:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

i gotta ask, but was he a big boy?
heehee! I was quite young at the time so didn't notice, but looking at the photos I can tell you that, yes, he is a big guy! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

aarons wrote:his sprinting ability. what else would there be :shock: :shock: :shock:

amount of hair maybe? :roll:
DHK
Steward

Post by DHK »

Again great work Rooster! Also i think we have to give paddy his chance. He offers so much more than Maggsy and is much more like steiner in that like 2nd out half role! And Maxy's second try was just awesome, may be a one trick pony but its some trick!
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

cheers Rooster
not quite the same as being ther but a fantsatic substitute for a very frustrated listener on Friday night
No longer the Celtic League winning coach