Posting Problems

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

bootlace

Posting Problems

Post by bootlace »

Any time I attempt to view or post in the International section on the Thread; Murphy's back I get kicked off.Any particular reason this might happen?.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Posting Problems

Post by fermain »

nope, you posted alright on this one. All the threads/topics work the same. I can only assume you're clicking a wrong button!!!? :scratch:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
UlsterJock
Initiate

Post by UlsterJock »

Tried to post during listening to the Ospreys last Friday, but twice although it said posted, the message never appeared on the board - was it just that I was hitting a busy time? :duh: or maybe it could just tell I was writing nonsense :joker:
Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat, Sae let the Lord be thankit.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

The latest software works differently and IMO better than the prior version.

When you reply to a thread, your post goes into the thread and all appears as previously. Should however some other user have replied to the thread while you were composing you post, then the next screen you receive is one to inform you of that enabling you to decide if you wish to continue with your post. When this happens, you will have to resend your post.

It is the only reason I can think of.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Sounds about right cables :thumleft:
the message cables is talking about is in smallish print at the top of your post, not a traditional looking warning page and one that has caught me out at times.
One other minor thing, only click "submit " once as it you click twice it can stop the post as it will not accept 2 posts very quickly in succession which will be what you are trying to do by clicking twice :? hope you understand that :scratch:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterJock
Initiate

Post by UlsterJock »

Thanks guys, will keep an eye out next time, although will be there in person at the next couple. Lets do it.... :eye:
Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat, Sae let the Lord be thankit.