Video Highlights

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Video Highlights

Post by Rooster »

Videos don't need flash only Windows media player required, try clicking the play button a few times and see if it works.
You using IE or Firefox ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

i tried that no joy and im using firefox
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Must be some type of connection problem as I can play hem without problems using Firefox and windows updates are up to date as well :scratch:
Have you tried them in IE ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

my internet explorer isnt working now i must have some gremlins in the works
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

Rooster wrote:Did you ever get to see the videos yet Gemma ?
Apologies Rooster, I've only just noticed your comment - as I'm trying to watch the clips from yesterday's match and not having any luck :banghead:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gemma wrote:
Rooster wrote:Did you ever get to see the videos yet Gemma ?
Apologies Rooster, I've only just noticed your comment - as I'm trying to watch the clips from yesterday's match and not having any luck :banghead:
Interesting Gemma, I now have a laptop of my own that will not play videos, trying to sort out why as it worked up till today :scratch:
Rory Best
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

Maybe it's contagious...
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

McPepper wrote:my internet explorer isnt working now i must have some gremlins in the works
I found a way to get the videos to work today by clicking on the video title then going to properties on the actual player and copying the link into my address bar and then downloading the video but with the change of location for the videos it doesnt work in broadband but in dial-up
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

McPepper wrote:
McPepper wrote:my internet explorer isnt working now i must have some gremlins in the works
I found a way to get the videos to work today by clicking on the video title then going to properties on the actual player and copying the link into my address bar and then downloading the video but with the change of location for the videos it doesnt work in broadband but in dial-up
Should work in both McPepper.
Sounds like you may have activex blocked in your internet explorer, that will cause the proper page not to run, or if you check under Tools,internet Options, Security, Custom Level... then look for a heading quarter way down that says "Display video and animation on a webpage that does not use an external media player" make sure the green dot is in "Enable"
I will do a page some day on help with a few pictures to help out.
Rory Best
brianc
Warrior Assassin

Post by brianc »

Rooster, you really deserve a medal for all this!!! Video highlights are essential Monday morning viewing for me before getting started at work, so without them I would be very grumpy indeed, (no reference to the good Cap'n intended). Never had any trouble so far!!