How do you...?

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

How do you...?

Post by Glynncommando »

I'm sure this has been brought up before - & apologies for my lack of IT skills (yes - i'm from THAT generation!)...but how do you include a pic/image/photo when you post on a thread?
No sniggering please :roll:
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: How do you...?

Post by Rooster »

If it is a picture already on the internet copy it's location and paste it into your post, then highlight the location and click the "Img" button across top of posting box.
If it is not on net but on your computer you can add it using the "upload attachment" button down below the post section then it will upload the picture from your pc, if it is very large try and resize it first to around 600 pixels wide, if all else fails pm me and I will upload it if you email to me.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Re: How do you...?

Post by Glynncommando »

Rooster wrote:If it is a picture already on the internet copy it's location and paste it into your post, then highlight the location and click the "Img" button across top of posting box.
If it is not on net but on your computer you can add it using the "upload attachment" button down below the post section then it will upload the picture from your pc, if it is very large try and resize it first to around 600 pixels wide, if all else fails pm me and I will upload it if you email to me.
Cheers Rooster. Appreciate it. Will have a go later. Standby for pm!!!
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"