dedicated web server

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

dedicated web server

Post by fermain »

Anyone out there with a dedicated web server and a good 10 Mbps Data Pipe access to the internet?
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
cables
Lord Chancellor

Re: dedicated web server

Post by cables »

Bump.

Fermain would not ask for this without a good reason.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

thanks cables :wink:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

how depserate for one are you, whats it for? my wargames club runs one that is not over taxed, though i have no responsiblilty for it but if i knew the details I could always ask at the next meeting.
Why? Why not?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ithryn wrote:how depserate for one are you, whats it for? my wargames club runs one that is not over taxed, though i have no responsiblilty for it but if i knew the details I could always ask at the next meeting.
Lets say Ithryn there was a bit of a surge on the system last week due to 5 trys getting scored in the turnip patch and he went a touch over the bandwith allowance for a month in a week well actually more than double it, looking at 50++ Gig a week if the same happens again, videos were the problem, a little experiment tonight may provide a way out though but it means extra shifting around of files.
Basically unlimited bandwidth does not always mean unlimited as they don't count file downloads as legit use in terms and conditions.
Don't panic though it will all work out somehow in the end :? :scratch: :cowboy:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best