David Pocock

A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

David Pocock

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I see poor David Pocock has just had a second knee reconstruction in a year. Smashing player, wonder does that style of lodging himself over the breakdown with legs rooted invite this type of injury.

Horrible shades of our good guys, Neil McMillan & David Pollock. Another 9 months out for Pocock >EF
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: David Pocock

Post by damianmcr »

Feel really sorry for him. Im sure he is gutted.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: David Pocock

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I see poor David Pocock has just had a second knee reconstruction in a year. Smashing player, wonder does that style of lodging himself over the breakdown with legs rooted invite this type of injury.

Horrible shades of our good guys, Neil McMillan & David Pollock. Another 9 months out for Pocock >EF
David Pollock, gets a moment in my thoughts at least once every few months, he was a cert to make it at the top, one of many sons of Ulster robbed by career ending injuries.

Chris Henry would never have developed had Pollock been about now thats for sure.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18