Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: Schools Cup 2018

Post by ColinM »

pwrmoore wrote:
ColinM wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:So Hogwarts make the final, they must be hoping their head wizard doesn't use the expeliamous spell on anyone vital before the final defeat to RBAI, the master-race and purveyors of quality football.
Might need to rethink that prediction Baggy. Inst 15 - 26 RSA with a few minutes t play

FODS
final score Inst 22 - 26 RSA :cheers:
Hope Ulster are at least talking to Wullie
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

:D :D :D
Last edited by Rooster on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

No point Inst making the final if methody arent there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
ColinM wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:So Hogwarts make the final, they must be hoping their head wizard doesn't use the expeliamous spell on anyone vital before the final defeat to RBAI, the master-race and purveyors of quality football.
Might need to rethink that prediction Baggy. Inst 15 - 26 RSA with a few minutes t play

FODS
Has Wullie beaten Soper again?

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
ColinM wrote:
pwrmoore wrote: Might need to rethink that prediction Baggy. Inst 15 - 26 RSA with a few minutes t play

FODS
Has Wullie beaten Soper again?

Give Willie a bit more time along with Chris Parker there is a decent wee coaching outfit working in RSA and City of Armagh RFC, the way all schools and clubs should be
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Give Willie a bit more time along with Chris Parker there is a decent wee coaching outfit working in RSA and City of Armagh RFC, the way all schools and clubs should be
Well to my shock the master-race were downed, much to the delight of two of my best rugby buddies from Armagh. Rooster's point seems right, Armagh, Ards/Regent & RBAI/Banbridge using the same coaches, I would think it is probably the best way to try to get more yutes transitioning into the club game.

Well done the Royal.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Schools Cup 2018

Post by nonplussed »

Ballyclare and Ballyclare HS also have Mike McKeever as coach. BHS into the shield final and the Hares having a great season in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:Give Willie a bit more time along with Chris Parker there is a decent wee coaching outfit working in RSA and City of Armagh RFC, the way all schools and clubs should be
Well to my shock the master-race were downed, much to the delight of two of my best rugby buddies from Armagh. Rooster's point seems right, Armagh, Ards/Regent & RBAI/Banbridge using the same coaches, I would think it is probably the best way to try to get more yutes transitioning into the club game.

Well done the Royal.
RBAI people wouldn't fit in very well in Banbridge

Big farmers dont like city slickers

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Well done the Royal.

Are you telling me my info on Inst kids following Soper to Banbridge is erroneous young man?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Well done the Royal.

Are you telling me my info on Inst kids following Soper to Banbridge is erroneous young man?
I was jesting
Would be nice to see some Banbridge Academy lads making the jump

Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Great to see RSA in the final and I hope they go on to win it. Good to see RBAI knocked off their high horse.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:No point Inst making the final if methody arent there

That's probably what was on Soper's mind. Probably doesn't care that they lost at all. :roll:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

Armagh have only lost 4 players from last years Senior team and are boosted by some of last years Medallion winners. The force is with them.
The Belvedere St Michaels Semi final yesterday was a great watch with late drama. Michaels had been the team of the tournament so far with their flowing plays and lead 19 v 3 in the second half. The red capped lock Ryan Baird is a special player. More talented schoolboy than James Ryan was at Michaels?
But this Belvedere team don't accept defeat. At 49 minutes Belvo brought on five impact subs. The mental strength and power game kicked in. Belvedere just know how to win tight games. The Michaels 12 had missed an easy penalty kick at the start of the first half. Final score on the red clock with the last kick 20 v 19.
Blackrock would have preferred to play Michaels in the final on Sunday 18th.
Rock proved against St Mary's in the first Semi that they are capable of playing creative clinical rugby beyond the maul, maul, maul >EW They are a tight physical group and in Liam Turner they have a very intelligent back line organiser.
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

Well done RSA
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Campbell all the way. Easy peasy.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto