FOLK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: FOLK

Post by Rooster »

Will it really make much difference as we will get hammered away in a quarter final, or does cash come into the equation ?

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote: Now it is not impossible that we beat a travelling French side at home and that is as much to do with to do with what French side turns up than any crushing form from us..
For decades "the travelling French" has been a cry of hope from Ulster fans and in fairness, . The thing is these guys are seriously good, a team rather than a collection of stars, it's their first season in the SDC & they appear to have taken to it with relish.

I expect them to beat the living shyte out of Wasps again this coming weekend and come to Spanners more or less to copperfasten first seeding before knocking Quims lack of ballix in in the last round.

I could just about see Ulster beating Wasps away but I do not see us beating SR, it would require a performance the likes of which we have not had this season or close to it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

La Rochelle buck the French away trend. They had the most away wins in the French league last season by quite a distance.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They do leak a few tries. We could go for a TBP and just run everything.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:Will it really make much difference as we will get hammered away in a quarter final, or does cash come into the equation ?

We can beat Leinster

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:Will it really make much difference as we will get hammered away in a quarter final, or does cash come into the equation ?

We can beat Leinster

Are you taking substances ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:

We can beat Leinster

Are you taking substances ?
Believe

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote: Now it is not impossible that we beat a travelling French side at home and that is as much to do with to do with what French side turns up than any crushing form from us..
For decades "the travelling French" has been a cry of hope from Ulster fans and in fairness, . The thing is these guys are seriously good, a team rather than a collection of stars, it's their first season in the SDC & they appear to have taken to it with relish.

I expect them to beat the living shyte out of Wasps again this coming weekend and come to Spanners more or less to copperfasten first seeding before knocking Quims lack of ballix in in the last round.

I could just about see Ulster beating Wasps away but I do not see us beating SR, it would require a performance the likes of which we have not had this season or close to it.
BELIEVE... my belief is that we may get to the last game with a chance of getting out of the group depending on results and with WASPS already having put the white flag up to concentrate on their own league.. as such we will have to go for it and could yet end up once again plucky nearly men... then all hale Kiss he has done us proud and our improvement is cemented.. the next fews weeks against our Irish neighbours may also sort the men from the boys.
Last edited by Cockatrice on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

And we’ll ignore the record breaking number of points conceded by his very own well schooled defence.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Coffee for Les, Darren!

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Deraless wrote:One of our best away performances in Europe must have been when we cleaned Northampton, only to balls it up in the return fixture the next week.

Expect the unexpected.
That was a horrible night. Tommy got a really serious injury didnt he?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

damianmcr wrote:
Deraless wrote:One of our best away performances in Europe must have been when we cleaned Northampton, only to balls it up in the return fixture the next week.

Expect the unexpected.
That was a horrible night. Tommy got a really serious injury didnt he?
Oh yeah that's right. You could hear him screaming out from the stand.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Well well well, maybe Kiss is a genius .
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Well well well, maybe Kiss is a genius .
24pointa conceded against an absolute rabble

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Well well well, maybe Kiss is a genius .
24pointa conceded against an absolute rabble

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Did Quins not concede 50+