Bath v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Big Smoke Culchie
Squire

Re: Bath v Ulster

Post by Big Smoke Culchie »

justinr73 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:23 pm If you're talking about the next game, then throwing Bobby B in against one of the best sides in Europe when he hasn't touched the ball all season is a brave call.

I suspect he's more likely to feature against the weakened Scarlets the week after.
Scored a hatrick at the weekend.
Joe Schmidt is a Leinster ballbag
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Yes - good news indeed.

Whether or not a run out against Dublin University is sufficient for him to go straight in against Clermont is up to Dan, I guess.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

I reckon Ludik comes onto the wing, and Gilroy or Faddes to 23, I think Ludik is our best bet to try to contain Raka..

Up front I personally would start AOC, I thought he had a class match against Bath, Treads on the bench for a bit of impact. Presumably Warwick on the bench at 17
..one more thing
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Columbo wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:06 pm I reckon Ludik comes onto the wing, and Gilroy or Faddes to 23, I think Ludik is our best bet to try to contain Raka..

Up front I personally would start AOC, I thought he had a class match against Bath, Treads on the bench for a bit of impact. Presumably Warwick on the bench at 17
EOS
Herring
Moore
Aoc
Hendy
Reidy
Murphy
Marcell
Cooney
Burns
Stockdale
Stu