NEW BOSS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Re: NEW BOSS

Post by Glynncommando »

Notice that RNIB have advertised a vacancy for new N.I. Director. Responsibility to include "Leadership of team of 100" and "Annual turnover of £5m".....Coincidence?
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Glynncommando wrote:Notice that RNIB have advertised a vacancy for new N.I. Director. Responsibility to include "Leadership of team of 100" and "Annual turnover of £5m".....Coincidence?
GC
Noticed that yesterday GC, was pondering whether that is total RNIB turnover or NI section :scratch: also 100 staff for a small division of a charity body seems well over the top for that turnover and workload.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

Rooster wrote:
Glynncommando wrote:Notice that RNIB have advertised a vacancy for new N.I. Director. Responsibility to include "Leadership of team of 100" and "Annual turnover of £5m".....Coincidence?
GC
Noticed that yesterday GC, was pondering whether that is total RNIB turnover or NI section :scratch: also 100 staff for a small division of a charity body seems well over the top for that turnover and workload.

Call me a cynic, but it made me wonder who wrote the ad??
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Probably correct for NI as total is over 100m for UK but it would take an accountant to work it out as a lot of money involved is DHSS money etc channelled through the charity, the staff level in NI surprises me though.
Well at least that sort of confirms new CEO is somewhere in the pipeline when his old job is advertised just wonder when he is going to take over as surely as decisions on next years ticket prices etc will soon have to be made.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Glynncommando wrote: Call me a cynic, but it made me wonder who wrote both the ads??
GC
Fixed that there GC :wink:
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Rooster wrote:
GC
It could be "team" in the broadest sense covering volunteers as well.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

It could be "team" in the broadest sense covering volunteers as well.
Similar to my own initial thoughts. They also run a commercial Transcription Service which could well employ a number of staff.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Panorama 8.30pm tonite ?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Panorama 8.30pm tonite ?
Off topic!
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

i think not - i'm sure there will be mention of the New Boss - young Arlene.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Fat controllers last home match this weekend, then he drives over to Bath and finishes work with UR on 5th February alledgedly, that would mean fit controller can start on 8th February :?
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BUMP

Some interesting stuff in here
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18