MAdisons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

MAdisons

Post by fermain »

Well CT, tell us a little about how the Lions Breakfast II this morning.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

On the whole I think it went very well. Numbers slightly down on last week but that was entirely due to holidays with approximately 30% of those at the first test on holiday and unable to attend this week. I know because most if not all e-mailed to say so and that they enjoyed last week.

In saying that 70% of those there this week didn't come to the first one so in truth barring the holidays I would have expected a sizeable increase for the 2nd week.

The increase in new faces today was a very positive step unfortunately I am uncertain at this time as to whether covering the 3rd would be worthwhile. The fact that it is now 2-0 and many I spoke to will be away as will myself so I expect the URSC to make an announcement by Monday.

The URSC expect to be more active in promoting social activities during the coming year and have submitted a programme for consideration. As well as that members should keep an eye out for announcements regarding this and other new ventures.

So unless corrected everyone that attended the 2 games where more than happy with all but the score (apart from the small Kiwi presence) no complaints only praise and the premises were happy to have us and will welcome us back anytime.

I may be slightly presumptuous but I would suspect for those not travelling to away HEC games that if televised the URSC will be running an exclusive viewing at Madisons for its members.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Here here Cockatrice.

Really enjoyed the breakfasts and looking forward to more URSC events in the new season.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: