Saints v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Saints v Ulster

Post by Russ »

rocky wrote:According to the bookies, Saints are 4/6 and we are 11/10 with 20/1 the draw so I guess we aren't favourites. I prefer that.
Got Ulster earlier at 13/10, snapped yon up
Tizzle
Novice

Post by Tizzle »

My kids are wondering why they're getting their pj's on so early...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:I think what is making me nervous is the level of expectation... Rarely are Ulster favourites away in England.....
FFS Fernenst, in the words of the great Robert Zimmerman "The times they are a changin' "

As Rocky says Saints are the bookies favourites but Ulster appear to be the pundits favourites & they will win.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Tizzle wrote:My kids are wondering why they're getting their pj's on so early...

ha ha brilliant. I've me flippin xmas dinner in the ramada tonight. hoping to rush me turkey down me and pop into the rugby club next door to watch the game.... :santa: :santa: :santa:

Food V Ulster: what a dilemma!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tizzle wrote:My kids are wondering why they're getting their pj's on so early...

My advice, reveal nothing, tell them "its simply because you are in charge & that's the way it is, get used to it."

Twa byrds wee the wan halfer, they understand there's a new sheriff in town & you have laid down the ground rules for the future. My parents handbook, "Don't be afraid to be a ruthless tyrant with your kids" is available at all good book stores at a very reasonable £18.99. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tizzle
Novice

Post by Tizzle »

Won't even need to go that far once the Calpol kicks in Baggy
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
rocky wrote:According to the bookies, Saints are 4/6 and we are 11/10 with 20/1 the draw so I guess we aren't favourites. I prefer that.
Got Ulster earlier at 13/10, snapped yon up
Last time I looked the handicap was 2 pts - less than a pen so it's anybody's game.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Harold7
Warrior

Post by Harold7 »

againstthehead wrote:

ha ha brilliant. I've me flippin xmas dinner in the ramada tonight. hoping to rush me turkey down me and pop into the rugby club next door to watch the game.... :santa: :santa: :santa:

Food V Ulster: what a dilemma!
No Sky at Shaws Bridge so save your energy!
Meg The Lab
Novice

Post by Meg The Lab »

I suffer from atrial fibrillation from time to time - just hoping I stay in normal sinus rhythm. The tension is building.
I've just swallowed a whole bag of scrabble squares. My next visit to the toilet could spell trouble.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tizzle wrote:Won't even need to go that far once the Calpol kicks in Baggy
Good man, did you slip it into their goodnight brandy ?
Dropkickrugbycom
Novice

Post by Dropkickrugbycom »

Told you gents, result never in doubt! Haven't read the rest of the thread, but did anyone else see Hartley as being in line for a citing? Three square elbows to Best's head on the ground
http://www.facebook.com/events/426571377380263/ -Sign No thrice to Fracking in Norn Iron
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dropkickrugbycom wrote:Told you gents, result never in doubt! Haven't read the rest of the thread, but did anyone else see Hartley as being in line for a citing? Three square elbows to Best's head on the ground
I think he should be cited, but........probably banned until Thursday.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

And some Saints fans wonder why we dont hold him in high regard...
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dropkickrugbycom wrote:Told you gents, result never in doubt! Haven't read the rest of the thread, but did anyone else see Hartley as being in line for a citing? Three square elbows to Best's head on the ground
I think he should be cited, but........probably banned until Thursday.
I want to see him at Ravenhill next saturday so we can have another Ben Youngs incident :lol: Big Dylan sucking his dummy :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

dylan hartley proving he's nothen more than muscle and no brains! Best totally out played him tonite, the idea he's even in consideration for lion's makes me sick.

bar that prior to Henderson sin binning, thought there was a dubious clear out of the ruck! seemed more like a charge down at Henderson head!