Dragons v Ulster Sun 8th Nov 2:30pm Dave Parade BBCNI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Dragons v Ulster Sun 8th Nov 2:30pm Dave Parade BBCNI

Post by Cockatrice »

Held every year according to the CiC and that is something he wouldn’t lie about
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

pwrmoore wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Any one know if the UR annual remembrance was carried out at the Memorial arch this year . As I assume it's an annual event.
Do you think/know it wasn't Gerald?
Just asking, a friend was in yesterday at the rugby shop and went over to the Arch to pay his respect (his great grandfather was a former Irish Player who was killed WW1) and noticed that were the wreath normally hangs was blank, not saying that there was not the traditional act of remembrance, only asking in case someone on here was there or would know. he did ask a member of staff who was unable to answer.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Any one know if the UR annual remembrance was carried out at the Memorial arch this year . As I assume it's an annual event.
Just asking, a friend was in yesterday at the rugby shop and went over to the Arch to pay his respect (his great grandfather was a former Irish Player who was killed WW1) and noticed that were the wreath normally hangs was blank, not saying that there was not the traditional act of remembrance, only asking in case someone on here was there or would know. he did ask a member of staff who was unable to answer.
I think it was two years ago that the CEO spoke to the press and clearly highlighted that each year the Ulster Branch President lays a wreath at the Memorial in memory to those players that give their lives. To me that is nothing to lie about.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
why don't you send an enquiry tot he branch and see what they say?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

More fun to ask on here.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

pwrmoore wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
why don't you send an enquiry tot he branch and see what they say?
When you already know the answer you post a loaded question on here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

you guys are so cynical - I assumed he was genuinely wanting to find out :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

No Moorso, you may be a bit naive for this lot. If you start from the viewpoint that everyone on here is a shytestirringKunt, you'll get a better handle on things.
I don't think there's any malicious intent in anyone here, as most don't believe half what they post and the other half is lies.
Think of the posts as the Alster equivalent of Trumps Tweets and press releases.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Tender wrote:No Moorso, you may be a bit naive for this lot. If you start from the viewpoint that everyone on here is a shytestirringKunt, you'll get a better handle on things.
I don't think there's any malicious intent in anyone here, as most don't believe half what they post and the other half is lies.
Think of the posts as the Alster equivalent of Trumps Tweets and press releases.
I don't believe that for a second.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Tender wrote:No Moorso, you may be a bit naive for this lot. If you start from the viewpoint that everyone on here is a shytestirringKunt, you'll get a better handle on things.
+1

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BR wrote:
All of it - or only half...?
Paul.

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:
+1

Fake news
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I'm offended...
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I'm not close enough to be offended yet, but give me time and I'll cover enough miles to become offended.

Now, what am I to be offended about?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
I can confirm that there was an act of remembrance on Tuesday last, before the Branch committee meeting, during which the president laid (attached) a wreath at the arch.
Bo***cks to Brexit