Glasgow vs Ulster MOTM

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Glasgow vs Ulster MOTM

Jared Payne
3%
Louis Ludik
37%
Darren Cave
7%
Stuart McCloskey
No votes
Stuart Olding
No votes
Rob Lyttle
1%
Charles Piutau
6%
Paddy Jackson
28%
Ruan Pienaar
6%
Andy Warwick
No votes
Callum Black
No votes
Rob Herring
No votes
Rory Best
No votes
Rodney Ah You
4%
Ross Kane
No votes
Alan O'Connor
No votes
Peter Browne
No votes
Franco van der Merwe
No votes
Iain Henderson
No votes
Sean Reidy
4%
Roger Wilson
1%
Clive Ross
1%

Total votes: 68

nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Re: Glasgow vs Ulster MOTM

Post by nonplussed »

Ludik was imperious. a solid lump of talent. Does all the basics superbly, we can thank the IRFU that we still have him.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I will take that Loki, Reidy is not yet given the credit here (begging Snipe's indulgence) that he deserves, he has become very tasty indeed, who knows if Clive can follow, he is comparatively fresh to pro rugby and is improving. Still enjoying seeing Roger give his best, it's still good enough for a good period of a game. Our backrow which we all worried about is doing trojan work, as a certain president of the ICU said of the groundsmen at a venue to the West Indies tourists, "they are working like blacks".

Hendy obviously helps a lot, when he is on the pitch and when Chad & Marcell pitch up we might be even better.

Credit too to the selection of props who have done so well early on, glad to be seeing plenty of Warwick, I have still very high hopes for him and I am holding faith in Rory's opinion of Rodders. Add in the 2 best hookers in Ireland and stalwart showings from Franco, the Dublin Strangler & Commandant Browne aka 2MP, and we are being incredibly well served by the pack. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This boys and girls is the closest to SID that Ulster have been in the professional era - albeit with backs dropping like flies, it's being tested already. Four games into the season and not a single player marked down as a chube. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Quite correct Reidy does deserve more credit that he gets from some punters around here. But then some punters are just true Ulstermen and have developed intransigence into an exact science.
Sean Reidy is as hard as flamin nails and has developed a serious engine. He's like a few other who have found their mojo.