Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Post by justinr73 »

She’s the new defence coach.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:Fake news all along. Cheika was outing a mole.
Feck all to do with me.
Have you come out Ger, I heard you are as gay as the next mole.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Nobody told yer woman thon ice was really slippery
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Gibbes to LaRochelle? Visiting tomorrow going by French media.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WHAT!??!?!?!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Relax.... Logie says hes got Afoaitis... He'll never coach again hes a wash up.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.
The only fecks I give are for the lies pedalled on the back of this.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gone are the days of sentiment where players come over and fall in love with the place. We think players will arrive and want to stay forever because we are special and they will love the Ulster people. We heard all this before. A certain SA player who then buggered off to France.

Nobody wants to come here.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Dave wrote:Gone are the days of sentiment where players come over and fall in love with the place. We think players will arrive and want to stay forever because we are special and they will love the Ulster people. We heard all this before. A certain SA player who then buggered off to France.

Nobody wants to come here.
You reap what you sow, When a foreign player hits 30 his max contract is 1yr for reasons beyond logic. How can a club foster loyalty in players on this basis?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Except Sean Diesel who inexplicably got a two year contract at 32.

If Jono doesn’t want to work under Terry, makes him a wise man in my eyes. Just wish he had of come and said that.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.
Yeah, that's fair enough, Ulster and lies go together like tea and toast, until the Liar Slogan goes there is no cause for trust in what emanates from UR. Whoever takes over will have a credibility gap to close with media, players and supporters, Slogan has done substantial damage in his period as CEO, with Humphries to chart the course things were moving in the right direction until he gassed McGlock, thereafter it's been a pantomime of error after error and for a club who had got a bit of respect and competitiveness back, it has sunk to just about as low as it can go, peaking on Sunday with a likely place in the Parker Pen.

That Slogan is your legacy, the stadium was not your doing, signings you allegedly influenced were wrong e.g Piutau, great player, waste of money & clowns trying to make a winger into a fullback. What Terry can claim as his legacy is freefall into a worse place than we have ever been, the gap between Ulster & proper teams never wider. So we are better than Dragons, big wow you oaf. Get out.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Yeah, that's fair enough, Ulster and lies go together like tea and toast, until the Liar Slogan goes there is no cause for trust in what emanates from UR. Whoever takes over will have a credibility gap to close with media, players and supporters, Slogan has done substantial damage in his period as CEO, with Humphries to chart the course things were moving in the right direction until he gassed McGlock, thereafter it's been a pantomime of error after error and for a club who had got a bit of respect and competitiveness back, it has sunk to just about as low as it can go, peaking on Sunday with a likely place in the Parker Pen.

That Slogan is your legacy, the stadium was not your doing, signings you allegedly influenced were wrong e.g Piutau, great player, waste of money & clowns trying to make a winger into a fullback. What Terry can claim as his legacy is freefall into a worse place than we have ever been, the gap between Ulster & proper teams never wider. So we are better than Dragons, big wow you oaf. Get out.
Going as well as Maldron and Yates then, turning into gold, wonder is it actually fools gold and not the real stuff ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:

Going as well as Maldron and Yates then, turning into gold, wonder is it actually fools gold and not the real stuff ?
Turn to gold= bankrupt add to that Serve to Lead and another business that went down the plug hole...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU