Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by scrum5 »

They will refund you, phone Norrie
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Have you asked?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

scrum5 wrote:They will refund you, phone Norrie
Is Norrie back ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

This province has been rudderless since Humphreys jumped ship. He was a Marmite character and by all accounts a prat. But he had an idea and a vision of where we were going and he bled Ulster. We are a clueless bunch of feck from the top down.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

I'm thinking of ringing Ulster Rugby and offering to pay more for my season ticket.

Never during the off season / silly season has there been so much box office entertainment and story plots.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:I'm thinking of ringing Ulster Rugby and offering to pay more for my season ticket.

Never during the off season / silly season has there been so much box office entertainment and story plots.
They are selling advertising space at present so you could buy a section of that, worth asking how many matches are involved etc
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rooster wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:I'm thinking of ringing Ulster Rugby and offering to pay more for my season ticket.

They are selling advertising space at present so you could buy a section of that, worth asking how many matches are involved etc
Do you know if there are any restrictions as to what I can put on this advertising space?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Do you know if there are any restrictions as to what I can put on this advertising space?
FOLK or FIRFU.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Rooster wrote:

FOLK or FIRFU.
FOLK'n'FIRFU?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

If the two African teams don't have a chance to qualify for Europe , would that not cause a possible inconsistency of results thus not being a fair contest,
"This doesn't look good Parker"
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Rooster wrote:
Is Norrie back ?
Didn't know Norrie was a way, hope she is keeping well, always found her polite and very helpful, anyway the season Marcell signed and then done his knee, I asked would a refund be possible if Ulster did a U-turn and didn't sign him as had bought the season ticket on the strength of Marcell signing and UR had advertised as such, they replied Yes, I assume a similar arrangement would be in place
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Rooster wrote:

None mentioned :lol:
Ulster Rugby have various perimeter and ground advertising opportunities available at Kingspan Stadium for the coming 2017/18 season.
Stadium advertising at Kingspan Stadium not only creates a brand association between your company and Ulster Rugby, but is also a great way to keep your name at the forefront of people's minds.

Businesses can attract the attention of up 18,000 supporters who follow Ulster Rugby at Kingspan Stadium and thousands more world-wide who watch the games on BBC, RTE, Sky Sports and BT Sport.

To discuss available advertising opportunities at Kingspan Stadium please contact Neil Hanna on 02890 493222 or email neil.hanna@ulsterrugby.com
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

scrum5 wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Is Norrie back ?
Didn't know Norrie was a way, hope she is keeping well, always found her polite and very helpful, anyway the season Marcell signed and then done his knee, I asked would a refund be possible if Ulster did a U-turn and didn't sign him as had bought the season ticket on the strength of Marcell signing and UR had advertised as such, they replied Yes, I assume a similar arrangement would be in place
Norrie got a job in Windsor Park last year, she does attend Ravenspan now as a spectator.
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

AND she took her cactus!

(I think)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

She collects the empty bottle/coins/darts and any other random missiles from the playing surface after every home game.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.