Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Post by Neill_M »

Game is on Sky Sports 1/BBC2 NI. Neither side pulling up trees with their recent form. The winner of the game should finish 4th. A fun trip to the RDS looking likely for that team :roll:

Maybe a team selection similar to:

Payne, Trimble (c), Marshall, McCloskey, Piutau, Jackson, Pienaar;
Warwick, Best, Herbst, FVDM, Treadwell, Henderson, Henry, Reidy

Black, Herring, Rodney, AOC, Diack, Marshall, Olding, Stockdale

Discuss.... :duck:
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Post by thecrouch »

Ref is Lacey . Assisted by Clancy.

We're screwed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Jonathan Bradley‏ @JBradleyBT 2 minutes ago

Jared Payne, Chris Henry, Clive Ross and Darren Cave all to miss Ulster v Ospreys.

Totally screwed now.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Eek. Not so upset I have to miss this one now.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

With the injuries included, possible 23:

Ludik, Trimble (c), Marshall, McCloskey, Piutau, Jackson, Pienaar;
Warwick, Best, Herbst, FVDM, Treadwell, Henderson, Reidy, Wilson

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Diack up in front of the cameras today so he may start. Is AWJ back for ospreys? They could well hammer us up front and i dont want to even consider the backrow they will select. In saying that they have been crap lately so we might have a chance. Stockdale should start.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean wrote:Diack up in front of the cameras today so he may start. Is AWJ back for ospreys? They could well hammer us up front and i dont want to even consider the backrow they will select. In saying that they have been crap lately so we might have a chance. Stockdale should start.

AWJ back training, might play Sat or could be given another week and held back for their big game at Scaaarlets next week.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Neill_M wrote:With the injuries included, possible 23:

Ludik, Trimble (c), Marshall, McCloskey, Piutau, Jackson, Pienaar;
Warwick, Best, Herbst, FVDM, Treadwell, Henderson, Reidy, Wilson

Drop Piutau and bring back Ludik. Stockdale should start instead of Trimble
and Little to bench if fit.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

jean valjean wrote:Diack up in front of the cameras today so he may start. Is AWJ back for ospreys? They could well hammer us up front and i dont want to even consider the backrow they will select. In saying that they have been crap lately so we might have a chance. Stockdale should start.

Maybe. Not at 15 though.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote:

Maybe. Not at 15 though.
Indeed, with no Payne Ludik should start at 15 if available. Stockdale is worth a start, but not sure if LK starts him ahead of AT or CP.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Neill_M wrote:

AWJ back training, might play Sat or could be given another week and held back for their big game at Scaaarlets next week.
This is a huge game for Ospreys, win this and they are pretty much in the playoffs (we'd have to try bonus point Leinster and hope Ospreys get no points against the Scarlets). Can't see them holding anyone back.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Hapax Legomenon
Novice

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

caledoniancelt wrote: Drop Piutau and bring back Ludik. Stockdale should start instead of Trimble
and Little to bench if fit.
I''d agree with absolutely none of that. Piutau has had one bad game carrying an injury and Trimble needs to find some form. I would put Stockdale at 13 with Marshall at 12. McCloskey and Olding on the bench with Ludik at 15.
There can be only one
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

thecrouch wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

This is a huge game for Ospreys, win this and they are pretty much in the playoffs (we'd have to try bonus point Leinster and hope Ospreys get no points against the Scarlets). Can't see them holding anyone back.
Unsure if he is 100% and ready to play. Better if he doesn't for sure. V good player and in the ref's ear after every decision.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Chances of Piutau being dropped: zero.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

thecrouch wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

Ospreys are bound to see this game as much more winnable than scarlets away. AWJ will start if he is anywhere near fit. Our best chance is a dry day and high scoring affair like last year.