KISS OUT

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: KISS OUT

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
damianmcr wrote:But we have a bar for fizzy wine
I now enjoy nothing more than meeting new business colleagues, sipping a few glass of fizzy wine with their lovely fillies and chatting about whether John Lewis will be in Lisburn or Belfast before the game. For me it beats having to listen to that shyte band, watch shyte rugby on the pitch and I can at least avoid some of the common folk that talk all that serious rugby shyte.

Ah FFFS Cockers, I hadn't thought you were a girlie, "a few glasses of fizzy wine"????? FFFS big lad, prapper big lads don't drink that carbonated virgin'spiss. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hapax Legomenon wrote:
Dave wrote:
Hapax Legomenon wrote:Kiss will be DOR in 17-18 with his own coaching team.
We'll see how that goes and if it's still shoite at Christmas we can shout.
Them's the facts.
You have to provide more detail here. You are basically implying that the director of rugby is not at blame because of the coaches under him. If that is what you believe and you can articulate your rationale then please do so.
How do you work that out? :scratch: I make no such implication. Just stating a few facts.
Oh ok. Why did you say if he's still shyte by Xmas we can shout? I read that as, nothing to shout about until then, especially as you stated 'with his own coaching team'. It comes across as if, your implication was that he cannot be judged until then. Whether you believe that or not, that's how it read to me.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

feck the band

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:feck the band

They've been consistently shyte for 2 (?) seasons now and poor old Les is getting all the stick.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Hapax Legomenon
Novice

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Hapax Legomenon wrote:
Dave wrote:
Hapax Legomenon wrote:Kiss will be DOR in 17-18 with his own coaching team.
We'll see how that goes and if it's still shoite at Christmas we can shout.
Them's the facts.
You have to provide more detail here. You are basically implying that the director of rugby is not at blame because of the coaches under him. If that is what you believe and you can articulate your rationale then please do so.
How do you work that out? :scratch: I make no such implication. Just stating a few facts.
Actually, you are leaving out more than a few facts. This year has been The Les Kiss Show, almost all his own work as he sidelines everyone else. That my friend is a bankable fact. The fact that he has lost the players is also a fact, his continued presence will only inflict more damage.
Well I can't include all the facts in a a two line post can I?
You may call it a bankable fact, I call it the opinion of your good self and something of which I have no inside or outside knowledge.
Still D4 like having him here serving their interests which seldom mesh with Ulster's. That too is a fact.
Oh you're right about that and no mistake. He's Nucifora's man in Belfast all right.
None of which changes the fact that he will be here next season, with his own coaching team and if we're still playing shoite by Christmas, he'll have nobody to point the finger at, but himself.
Unless I've got it all wrong?

ps I fancy Trump to be out of office before I pass judgement on Kiss. That's an opinion not a fact.
There can be only one
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

If Kiss really is little more than a D4 stooge, why does he keep picking Henderson at 6?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hi Les
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Dave wrote:Hi Les
I'm trying to say it can't be laid at D4's door, he's being rubbish all by himself.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

therealspratt wrote:
Dave wrote:Hi Les
I'm trying to say it can't be laid at D4's door, he's being rubbish all by himself.
Yes he is rubbish by himself but considering Leinster got Henry/Lancaster and we got the Les Kiss experiment, I think D4 knew how it might transpire.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

therealspratt wrote:If Kiss really is little more than a D4 stooge, why does he keep picking Henderson at 6?
Who else does he have?

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

There have been plenty of Joe selections. Bowe being an obvious one.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Andy Ward not holding back on Les Kiss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/39771315
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

Great to see an ex-player who isn't afraid to call it as it is. There seems to be a change in tone from the press in the last week, lots of questions being asked and a few calls for heads to roll at the top.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Quite ominous when he alludes to Jonno Gibbes' biggest hurdle potentially being FOLK.

Also, does he not know we can't shout until​ Christmas?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pg106 wrote:Great to see an ex-player who isn't afraid to call it as it is. There seems to be a change in tone from the press in the last week, lots of questions being asked and a few calls for heads to roll at the top.
No doubt Wardy and Fez have a few contacts with players still and actually know what is happening
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best