KISS OUT

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: KISS OUT

Post by Gerald the Mole »

The last CEO was hounded out for less than this, remember the last silverware we won was with the fat controller . Logan should do the ultimate gentleman thing, glass of whiskey, fine cigar, Webley .38, go into his study and bring this farce to an end, but he won't, he wants to be the big diddy for WC2023

Time to go
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:I'm no apologist for Kiss, but seriously can you blame that tripe solely on him????? Static forwards, Rodney Ah Feck.... Paul Marshall... Oh dear Lord.... Hendon has morphed into a pedestrian... Hands of burns victims, no idea what happens when you make a break.

Most of these players are, uninterested, unmotivated, clueless and skilless. Clarke has outWTF'd Rodney as a North Korean weapons grade Chocolat fireplace.

We should save money, pick 15 born and bred Ulster men and fight it out with Zebra each year for a shyte on a stick.
Perhaps the uninterested mode comes from lack of motivation created by a jackass in charge who has not got a clue what he is doing and guys training together from Monday to Thursday then being told they are dropped and someone else is playing their position.
Also for being a former international defence coach our defence does not have a clue what they are doing then again that is difficult to sort out if you don't even have a system that works.
Yes the players have to take part of the blame but if they have no motivation to play then those at the top of the system are to blame for that as that is their job to take a squad of guys and push them to their limits moulded as a team.

At present we have a squad of decent players who are not a team and the buck stops at the top of the tree and that means Logan needs to kick Kiss up the ass or out through the gates and Kiss in turn should be kicking players and the other associated team staff ass or out through the gate.

Same goes for entire system, right down to the groundsmen and their feckup over a frozen pitch not being covered when the weather forecast that everyone heard was for frost, if it had been covered and froze then ok but total ignoring was not on.

Who knows how many more feckups have been made we have not heard of as the layers of cover keep those above right and hide it from view, the system is run like our civil service, pass the buck, move sideways and either promote or find a new post for someone and end of the day no one is accountable.

The buck stops at the top and the top is doing nothing about it so Logan either needs to take a serious look at the system and sort it or get out himself.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

People forget that when Cpl Klinger took over the ground work for the new stadium had already been started by the previous CEO, so infact since he took up his post to the front line Ulster have steadily gone backwards, so, what has he brought to the Ulster Rugby experience, a soulless fabricated, second class version of Belfast Giants, were the experience is priority and mediocre is the accepted level of standard, not excellence , I do not in any way put any blame on the players, leadership that he spouts on about is not there and it's obvious that at Sandhurst he missed those lessons, let's just leave this here:

Whatever plan we put together has to deliver Ulster being top of the pile in Ireland, Europe and indeed the world
Last edited by Gerald the Mole on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

strangely we have a big Willie...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:I'm no apologist for Kiss, but seriously can you blame that tripe solely on him????? Static forwards, Rodney Ah Feck.... Paul Marshall... Oh dear Lord.... Hendon has morphed into a pedestrian... Hands of burns victims, no idea what happens when you make a break.

Most of these players are, uninterested, unmotivated, clueless and skilless. Clarke has outWTF'd Rodney as a North Korean weapons grade Chocolat fireplace.

We should save money, pick 15 born and bred Ulster men and fight it out with Zebra each year for a shyte on a stick.
Perhaps the uninterested mode comes from lack of motivation created by a jackass in charge who has not got a clue what he is doing and guys training together from Monday to Thursday then being told they are dropped and someone else is playing their position.
Also for being a former international defence coach our defence does not have a clue what they are doing then again that is difficult to sort out if you don't even have a system that works.
Yes the players have to take part of the blame but if they have no motivation to play then those at the top of the system are to blame for that as that is their job to take a squad of guys and push them to their limits moulded as a team.

At present we have a squad of decent players who are not a team and the buck stops at the top of the tree and that means Logan needs to kick Kiss up the ass or out through the gates and Kiss in turn should be kicking players and the other associated team staff ass or out through the gate.

Same goes for entire system, right down to the groundsmen and their feckup over a frozen pitch not being covered when the weather forecast that everyone heard was for frost, if it had been covered and froze then ok but total ignoring was not on.

Who knows how many more feckups have been made we have not heard of as the layers of cover keep those above right and hide it from view, the system is run like our civil service, pass the buck, move sideways and either promote or find a new post for someone and end of the day no one is accountable.

The buck stops at the top and the top is doing nothing about it so Logan either needs to take a serious look at the system and sort it or get out himself.

Elsewhere we were advised that both Cave and Ludik are injured.. yet to pick up on the point that players are training in positions all week only to find they are not selected come match day is not a stab in the dark but is in fact bang on and others here need to realise this. Cave trained all week in the centre prior to the Munster game yet was nowhere near the squad.. if he is injured then he shouldn't be training.

This is also one reason why Charlie had a brad pitt game against Munster because in his mind he was playing in one position and had trained in it all week only to find on the day of the match he wasn't. Now as a professional player he will slot in but this is also why he must be questioning the coaching.. His mind wasn't at that game I know why and I blame KISS.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:The last CEO was hounded out for less than this, remember the last silverware we won was with the fat controller . Logan should do the ultimate gentleman thing, glass of whiskey, fine cigar, Webley .38, go into his study and bring this farce to an end, but he won't, he wants to be the big diddy for WC2023

Time to go
This is indeed all he is interested in the 2023 RWC I said a while back and the sooner supporters realise he doesn't give a flying feck about the mess that he has built the better for UR. As long as he gets 12,000 a match to break even for matches then according to him UR is fine not my words but his .. the sooner supporter give them the shock that is needed the better.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Leinster not playing well and Lancaster comes in. With us its a wait and see and maybe next season.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Speaking as someone who has a just a wee bit of knowledge about team tactics, I've been whinging about Kiss and his weird selections almost from the moment he arrived. The shambles of a team he sent to Oyonnax last season cost us a place in the quarter-finals of the SDC. He said he was resting our best players as we were away to Saracens the following week - not realizing that the Oyonnax game was the more important. The treatment of 2 of the few successes of this season - Lyttle and Stockdale, was unforgiveable. 2 youngsters scoring tries for fun but pushed aside for our "better" senior players. And has already been mentioned, the sudden change to selection between the end of Thursday training and the team announcement on Friday. Our players have much to answer for, but one should understand that professionals in any team sport are just as frustrated as the rest of us when they see what is going wrong, but can't do much about it.

ps Ludik injured? I wonder if the player himself knew that. :scratch:
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

damianmcr wrote:Leinster not playing well and Lancaster comes in. With us its a wait and see and maybe next season.
Need to get rid of :geek: though
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

HammerTime wrote:As for Kiss, his ever growing list of absolutely ridiculous decisions has possibly cost the career of Stuart Olding although I hope to God not.
Look, I'm no great fan of Kiss based on what we've seen this season but how the feck is he responsible for Olding's injury? By bringing him onto the pitch? Literally the most ridiculous thing ever said on this forum and when the forum contains Rum 'n and Russ, you know that's saying something...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

"Personally, I believe the team that beats Leinster will win the championship," said Kiss.

He does not seem to have much faith in his own side or does he think we will still get to the final?
Rory Best
Pablo
Novice

Post by Pablo »

Ulster are firmly embedded in the amateur era from a management point of view. Travel to any away game and note the legions of blazered hangers on and wives. Decision makers who have one eye fixed on their little empire and club within a club. They encourage nepotism having benefited from it themselves and are unlikely to change. Certain players are untouchable. The Lion who led the Anscombe lynch mob being a prime example. Consequently, nice guy Kiss will have his resignation turned down and remain a passenger on the Kingspan Titanic. The only saving grace is that his demeanour yesterday post match may mean that he will go regardless of management support.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

damianmcr wrote:Leinster not playing well and Lancaster comes in. With us its a wait and see and maybe next season.
IRFU were concerned about Leo lacking experience and brought in Lancaster and Graham Henry. When "concerned" about Doak at Ulster, we get Les Kiss.

They are not even pretending to not massively favour Leinster.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
IRFU were concerned about Leo lacking experience and brought in Lancaster and Graham Henry. When "concerned" about Doak at Ulster, we get Les Kiss.

They are not even pretending to not massively favour Leinster.
We get Kiss a year and a bit later, it was the most farcical appointment ever
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neil F wrote:
HammerTime wrote:As for Kiss, his ever growing list of absolutely ridiculous decisions has possibly cost the career of Stuart Olding although I hope to God not.
Look, I'm no great fan of Kiss based on what we've seen this season but how the feck is he responsible for Olding's injury? By bringing him onto the pitch? Literally the most ridiculous thing ever said on this forum and when the forum contains Rum 'n and Russ, you know that's saying something...
feck you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk