Ladyboys V Leinster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Re: Ladyboys V Leinster

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Aw JTL. I'm putty in yer hands.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tighter End wrote:Much to highbrow for TV.
If I can get him to BBQ something, over a fire using wood from a Sequoia, we could have Gusher doing the voice-overs, Joe Lindsay could present. The tension would be ramped up when
RAY tries to outrun the glazier, while eating a burger.
Baggy and myself would obviously have to tag along as creative directors.
This TV shyte is a breeze.
No no no Tender, you don't burn Sequoia, it's got the most fire resistant bark of any tree, incredible stuff full of sap, the wood inside is fibrous and feck all use for building or they would have been raised til the ground long since. The ability to survive fires which clear the forest floor and open their incredibly solid cones to release the seeds, plus the crap wood for building is how they have survived to grow for over 3500 years in some cases.

In Yosemite, there is a specimen call the Grizzly Giant which is just enormous & it's been estimated that each year it puts on the same volume of wood as is in a mature 60-foot pine tree every year. It's still a youngster at an estimated 1800 years old.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I feel I've been helped. It's a warm feeling deep down, just like dropping a spring roll onto yer wedding tackle whilst driving.
I was over at the UR shap this morning and Rodney had just finished his post match cool down.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.