Pienaar - BBCNi

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Pienaar - BBCNi

Post by big mervyn »

Difficult watch. The highlights just about made it bearable.

Nice to see Mrs P eschewing the 'orrible Kingspan shirt in favour of it's more stylish predecessor.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Chris Montez
Novice

Post by Chris Montez »

As a resident of Dublin 4 I shall be sure to let Nucifora or Schmidt know what we think of them next time I see them - Schmidt tends to be out and about quite a bit. Was delighted with the result on Friday night - the boyz in blue don't like it up them and did not take the slagging at all well on Monday (which made it all the more enjoyable).
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I have always watched rugby supporting Irish teams over any other unless they play us...

Sadly because of the blatant discrimination and preferential treatment of Lienster above everyone else.... I found myself cheering for Scarlets last weekend...

It's sad but there it is.... Tis a shame cos the Mexicans have a great youth development system, they have some true rugby fans and a great history... But they have surpassed even us in developing absolute cockwomble fans, and a we're all right jack feck the rest of you attitude... Summed up by thon Isa character.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Feck em... but tbh Ulster rugby isn't far behind in ineptitude and soulless f£&kwittery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It's Ourselves Alone... eh think someone might be using that one.

Like many on here, my Ireland jerseys went in the wheelie bin when the news of D4's totally biased and nonsensical decision broke. My only interest in the Ireland team is finding out which of Ulster's squad are picked to play in green and if they return to us unscathed. I hope FIRFU's team get their holes handed to them, no matter who the opponent (Yes, even Engurrlund) in every game they play until Nucifecker is gone.
It may sound small minded and petty and I know it won't matter one iota to the feckers in D4, but it's the only thing I can do to register my stomach churning disgust at the blatant bias exhibited by the jizz monkeys.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Hapax Legomenon
Novice

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

Is this the biggest BA5TARD on the island? I believe so.
There can be only one
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Please stop putting the Kunt's photo on here. These iPhones aren't cheap.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

In rugby terms
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Can't bring myself to watch to be honest. Baaaaaaa.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Just watched on iPlayer. That banker Nucifora is so completely short-sighted. Ruan's wife Monique mentioned that the letters they've received from youngsters about how he has inspired them, and Nucifora thinks he's BLOCKING Irish talent?!

He won't be too welcome at Ravenhill if he ever dares to show his face. No doubt we'll never see him in Belfast.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

The man is an idiot lacking the intellectual the wherewithal to see the big picture, to look beyond the bleeding obvious. Totally failed to grasp the broad influence a man of his calibre can have on the wider rugby community.
jamsodonnell
Novice

Post by jamsodonnell »

Tighter End wrote:Waistcoat Watson is a waste of a good kidney.
Agree with the discontent over Nucifora, but is there really any need for this ?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I also fully believe the Pienaar family will be back in NI. He's a man of his word (although I wouldn't begrudge him if he didn't come back, the way he was treated). I also found it remarkable that he more or less said if there isn't a job for him at Ulster, he'll be back anyway.

Always an Ulsterman.
Last edited by shamalicious on Tue May 23, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

jamsodonnell wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Waistcoat Watson is a waste of a good kidney.
Agree with the discontent over Nucifora, but is there really any need for this ?
Hear hear, Jams, that is totally in poor taste and Tighty needs to go and stand in the corner. Uncalled for indeed.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

We all know he was a bit of a d1ck in the past, but well said Besty.