Aaron Dundon

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Aaron Dundon

Post by Dave »

Tighter End wrote:Your therapist did a fantastic job Dave. He's managed to erase last season from your memory.
Les was my therapist.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Oh Dave, you'll be all outta friends and your family will disown you before we're putting Sixpences into apple tarts.
You'll find yerself spouting meaningless garbage and sports media sound bites, whilst becoming overly reliant on statistics.
Get help before it's too late. Try watching Kelly's Heroes and The Bourne Supremacy, while having a family sized bag of Cheese'n'Onion and a Guinness with yer mates. Toast a Soda farl and plaster it with proper butter and a wadge of cheese. Go to Malone RFC, sit at the bar and talk shyte about the good old days, making sure to say 'Back in the day' once every 20 minutes.
Look what Folk did to Rory! He had him convinced Rodney Ah-Feck was a great forward. The Gods alone know what damage Kiss is capable of. What he did to Ulster last season is only a tiny glimpse of his destructive powers.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tighter End wrote:Oh Dave, you'll be all outta friends and your family will disown you before we're putting Sixpences into apple tarts.
You'll find yerself spouting meaningless garbage and sports media sound bites, whilst becoming overly reliant on statistics.
Get help before it's too late. Try watching Kelly's Heroes and The Bourne Supremacy, while having a family sized bag of Cheese'n'Onion and a Guinness with yer mates. Toast a Soda farl and plaster it with proper butter and a wadge of cheese. Go to Malone RFC, sit at the bar and talk shyte about the good old days, making sure to say 'Back in the day' once every 20 minutes.
Look what Folk did to Rory! He had him convinced Rodney Ah-Feck was a great forward. The Gods alone know what damage Kiss is capable of. What he did to Ulster last season is only a tiny glimpse of his destructive powers.
What if I told you there was a way in which we could take credit for winning the pro12, aviva premiership and top 14? Despite finishing 5th in the pro 12 and bottom of our SDC pool?

I find your thinking inflexible. Go have a long hard look at yourself and build up a meaningless exhibition match.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

thecrouch wrote:This is good news and we have needed a scrum coach for a while IMO. We used to have a strong scrum but in recent years we've all been hoping that we'd manage to get par in the set piece rather than march anyone backward.

His first job is to lock Rodney in the gym for a month.
What about Bear???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

kingofthehill wrote:
thecrouch wrote:This is good news and we have needed a scrum coach for a while IMO. We used to have a strong scrum but in recent years we've all been hoping that we'd manage to get par in the set piece rather than march anyone backward.

What about Bear???

Who is bear?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Is he just a scrum coach? We need a restart coach.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

thecrouch wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:

What about Bear???

Who is bear?
Bryan Young

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

kingofthehill wrote:

What about Bear???

Is Bear not involved with the underage structure?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

That would make him a big Teddy Bear.
What we need is a series of pre-season friendlies against Belfast Harlequins, Cooke & CIYMS. The imp could then count the three wins (wild optimism here) in his post-meltdown excuse-conferences.
We'll be brill. He'll be brill. Logie gets a knighthood...

Too much honey in my porridge.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:

What about Bear???

Is Bear not involved with the underage structure?
He is.

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Reggie Corrigan was best scrum coach we have had so far
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Yes Reggie was good, didnt the STA bring him in part time - and wasn't he also doing a bit with the ladyboys as well at the time?

Never understood properly why the IRFU didnt employ central scrum and kicking coaches and send them out round the provinces.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Your therapist did a fantastic job Dave. He's managed to erase last season from your memory.
There was no last season. It's fake news.
Les is also re-opening the coal mines in Strabane.
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:Yes Reggie was good, didnt the STA bring him in part time - and wasn't he also doing a bit with the ladyboys as well at the time?

Never understood properly why the IRFU didnt employ central scrum and kicking coaches and send them out round the provinces.
They do employ them centrally. They never leave d4 though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:Yes Reggie was good, didnt the STA bring him in part time - and wasn't he also doing a bit with the ladyboys as well at the time?

They do employ them centrally. They never leave d4 though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
There is the Feek guy, has he ever been to Belfast?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best