Stuff ruptured ACLs .... we need to know about ...

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Stuff ruptured ACLs .... we need to know about ...

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Rectal Him -- Bleedin Hell !!!!
When you know a thread has run its course

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's like when you're at work and the bant is savage, then some kunt says something that is just plain fcuking weird. Everyone feels uncomfortable and several grievances are put in. It leads to disciplinary action. Things escalate quite quickly. Nobody sees him for a while, next time you see him is in Tesco. You mumble hello and then leave the store immediately. You just leave your unpaid for donuts by the magazines.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

No harm to you Dave ... but I just sprayed my monitor with coffee at thon last effort ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A full 5 gulders and a feck me Sadie... >appl
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Seems that while thon less useful than a cardboard box Barnes called it "a sore head" before the game last week ... Poor aul Jirrid really has a big issue with migranes.

Seems he was cleared of concussion but sounds nasty that he's still getting really bad headaches.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Not sure what the fuss is. Migraines are nasty but, speaking as a long-term sufferer, it never put me off playing my sport at a fairly high level. Mind you, I was playing bowls. Maybe it's a different story with rugby :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians