Lealiifano Signs

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Lealiifano Signs

Post by Dave »

I saw that too. He is absolutely signed as a 10. I think that the most likely explanation is that none of the 10 playing kits would have fit him. Not many 15 stone 10s about, not at Ulster (apart from him now). So he got a centre one.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

I hope you're right Dave but I wouldn't put it past UR to play him at 12 and leave us with a stuffed shirt at 10.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

solidarity wrote:I hope you're right Dave but I wouldn't put it past UR to play him at 12 and leave us with a stuffed shirt at 10.
Another explanation could be that he was fitted for two shirts, one with a number 10 and the other a 12 on the back, which would be entirely logical. He perhaps just happened to have the 12 on.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

solidarity wrote:I hope you're right Dave but I wouldn't put it past UR to play him at 12 and leave us with a stuffed shirt at 10.
Joe says McCloskey is banker

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

So with the court events today we will require a 10 to cover the rest of the season and beyond. Bryn to try and keep Christian or look elsewhere?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Hardly a shock so should have been looking a long time ago.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Keep Lele and blood Lowry.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

Looking forward to catching the interview with him that was on BT pre game. in the circumstances, and despite Baggy's concerns on his 10-ness, I don't think we could do better than re-signing him.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Still not talking about it
Head in sand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Talk of Christian staying is basically the same sort of stuff as all the talk that Wasps were going to hold on to Charles. Lealifano has been clear that he is here on a temporary contract and will be going back south.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He wasn't very clear last week.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

This weekend coming he has the chance to show me what he's got. His two previous away performances have seen him almost anonymous which is just not on for a 10. That is where you need your 10 to control a game & I've seldom seen two games where less control was evident.

I want him to do well, I expect him to be enveloped in the clusterballix that will see Ulster thrashed this weekend. I won't be blaming him for a defeat of astronomical proportions but if we do better than Clermont did there a couple of weeks back, I will be relieved.

I fear the rounds of the kitchen approaching at Ophelianic pace.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:This weekend coming he has the chance to show me what he's got. His two previous away performances have seen him almost anonymous which is just not on for a 10. That is where you need your 10 to control a game & I've seldom seen two games where less control was evident.

I want him to do well, I expect him to be enveloped in the clusterballix that will see Ulster thrashed this weekend. I won't be blaming him for a defeat of astronomical proportions but if we do better than Clermont did there a couple of weeks back, I will be relieved.

I fear the rounds of the kitchen approaching at Ophelianic pace.
When Lele went off against Treviso we were 21-0 up. No ten in world rugby could have controlled that rabble against Zebre.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

If that was my surname, I'd want to remain anonymous.

He's a conundrum. At times he looks like an intelligent, brags, professional player, with the sort of application we wish all our squad possessed, but his kicks from hand to touch are erratic (being kind) and he's had a fair few brainfarts.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Brave Professional.
Damnation. I need a quote/edit facility.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.