Lealiifano Signs

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Lealiifano Signs

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Cracker wrote:What is your evidence Baggy for referring to " fundamentalist Christians" and can you say how the so called" grouping is made up. Lets have numbers and names if you are so sure of yourself otherwise stop trying to slag off those who have sincerely held beliefs.

I hate it when fundamentalist atheists shove it down your throat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You offering big boy, I haven't had a bit of rough in a while. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Touché .... even gayer than the next man! :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Cockatrice wrote:baggy.... the Romans had the right idea.

Indeed they did ...The Imperil Cult ... told you Arlene was a goddess!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Listening to Bryn and great to hear that they will revisit the 10 situation again in January.. hopefully nothing to play for or they might find out leaving it to January means 1. bring heron in or 2, the Court case will have finished..

also good to see the news reported that Paddy stepped aside.. and there was me thinking it came from above.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Listening to Bryn and great to hear that they will revisit the 10 situation again in January.. hopefully nothing to play for or they might find out leaving it to January means 1. bring heron in or 2, the Court case will have finished..

also good to see the news reported that Paddy stepped aside.. and there was me thinking it came from above.
Maybe I read too much into it but I also had my interest peaked when Bryn said CL has another year on his contract at the Brumbies, wondered might it be a case of potentially signing him in the longer term should it be a case of situation vacant at the end of this summer and his Brumbies contract presumably expiring at the end of the Super Rugby season, when having turned 30 in September, he might be looking for a pay day and as far as I know he is well short of the number of Aussie caps to be selected as an overseas player.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, probably nothing in it. Interesting just the same that a guy like Donald was potentially available yet we've got a 4/5-month contract instead. Just saying like ....... speculating idly.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Listening to Bryn and great to hear that they will revisit the 10 situation again in January.. hopefully nothing to play for or they might find out leaving it to January means 1. bring heron in or 2, the Court case will have finished..

Maybe I read too much into it but I also had my interest peaked when Bryn said CL has another year on his contract at the Brumbies, wondered might it be a case of potentially signing him in the longer term should it be a case of situation vacant at the end of this summer and his Brumbies contract presumably expiring at the end of the Super Rugby season, when having turned 30 in September, he might be looking for a pay day and as far as I know he is well short of the number of Aussie caps to be selected as an overseas player.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, probably nothing in it. Interesting just the same that a guy like Donald was potentially available yet we've got a 4/5-month contract instead. Just saying like ....... speculating idly.
Excellent speculation! Just as a linked aside, if he were 30, would we only be allowed to offer him a one year contract?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Cracker wrote:What is your evidence Baggy for referring to " fundamentalist Christians" and can you say how the so called" grouping is made up. Lets have numbers and names if you are so sure of yourself otherwise stop trying to slag off those who have sincerely held beliefs.

I hate it when fundamentalist atheists shove it down your throat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seeing as there is only one principle, is there any other kind?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Excellent speculation! Just as a linked aside, if he were 30, would we only be allowed to offer him a one year contract?
Well, there is something in that alright Colin .............but what if the deal is already approved as an adjunct to the current one? Just speculating you understand. :D
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

P would be good for a team like Edinburgh or the Dragons. That just about his level. He sums up the mediocrity we've become used to watching.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

We've been used to watching a world class performer at 9. A player with a rugby brain, the like of which we will not see again for a long time.
Paul Marshall is a squad player who lacks the clarity of thought and inner calm to play the game effectively under the pump.
Nobody is saying he's any more than that. We all know he's not good enough to be a first choice player.
So what gets on my wick is people relentlessly slagging him off, season after season. There's probably some mumbo jumbo psychological reason for it, involving channeling or projecting self loathing, but it just gives me the right hump.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I may be upset if it is being suggested that in defending Marshall, I have been born again.

I rarely listened in RE, but I'm fairly sure that is not the criteria.

Marshall has created more tries for Ulster than many of the legends much revered on this board. There have been matches where his break has been the only decent bit of spectacle.

I have a problem with the way Ulster have been playing from 9 for the last couple of seasons. That is a systematic problem imho and existed even when Pienaar was playing. Pienaar had the ability to pull it off (by no means all the time). I can't think of too many other 9s in the world who could have.

The decision to move the playmaker role to 9 was of its time. Most teams have now experimented with it to a degree and probably settled on a happy medium. We had the luxury of being able to stick with it while we have fielded some ropey 10s, but latterly it had become less effective (even with RP). The rollback to a more commanding 10 should have happened years ago. Very few 9s are going to look good in those circumstances.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Anyway, back on topic... Chris Leali'ifano will be possibly on the bench against the cheaters? Has his Visa come through? Have we a decent chant?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Anyway, back on topic... Chris Leali'ifano will be possibly on the bench against the cheaters? Has his Visa come through? Have we a decent chant?
I'd start him.
Ruan basically walked off the plane, got changed and scored all the points in a MOTM performance.
Heron should be in the stand with Nelson on the bench.
For the avoidance of doubt, I'm done with Heron.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:Anyway, back on topic... Chris Leali'ifano will be possibly on the bench against the cheaters? Has his Visa come through? Have we a decent chant?
I'd start him.
Ruan basically walked off the plane, got changed and scored all the points in a MOTM performance.
Heron should be in the stand with Nelson on the bench.
For the avoidance of doubt, I'm done with Heron.
He bleeds ulster and gets a poor time of it from so called fans

Look i can talk nonsense too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Tell us something we dont know Russ