MOTM Vs Cheetahs

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

MOTM Vs Cheetahs

Poll ended at Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Charles Piutau
No votes
Andrew Trimble
No votes
Tommy Bowe
3%
Stuart McCloskey
3%
Louis Ludik
9%
Christian Lealiifano
6%
John Cooney
21%
Kyle McCall
No votes
Rob Herring
No votes
Wiehahn Herbst
No votes
Robbie Diack
3%
Alan O'Connor
No votes
Jean Deysel
44%
Chris Henry
3%
Marcel Coetzee
9%
John Andrew
No votes
Callum Black
No votes
Rodney Ah You
No votes
Matthew Rea
No votes
Sean Reidy
No votes
David Shanahan
No votes
Peter Nelson
No votes
Darren Cave
No votes

Total votes: 34

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: MOTM Vs Cheetahs

Post by BR »

When's the new traceable stuff coming in, Rooster?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:When's the new traceable stuff coming in, Rooster?
I thought it was in ?
Don't care less, buy genuine white over in Mexico, claim VAT back and it is costing around 86p a litre, why would you chance laundered paramilitary funding stuff and wreck a fuel pump ?
If they wanted to stop it they could easily, the genuine suppliers of red can account for their sales, there never has been a will to stop laundering.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Rooster wrote:They dip round here at least once a fortnight!
I never understand why they don't just go dip the petrol pumps and the oil distributors. I guess its probably because they are a pack of gormless f**king idiots who'd think defrosting a pitch with a leafblower is a great idea.

Its not as if the f**king oil is drilled in Cullyhanna and refined in Markethill. Its all shipped from known terminals - so will be using known lorries. Trace it from the hundreds of lorries carrying it from there rather than the hundreds of thousands of individual cars/lorries/vans/tractors running around.

F**king idiots.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Amiga500 wrote:
I never understand why they don't just go dip the petrol pumps and the oil distributors. I guess its probably because they are a pack of gormless f**king idiots who'd think defrosting a pitch with a leafblower is a great idea.

Its not as if the f**king oil is drilled in Cullyhanna and refined in Markethill. Its all shipped from known terminals - so will be using known lorries. Trace it from the hundreds of lorries carrying it from there rather than the hundreds of thousands of individual cars/lorries/vans/tractors running around.

F**king idiots.
Are you forgetting that there's nothing illegal about distributing or selling marked diesel?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:

F**king idiots.
Are you forgetting that there's nothing illegal about distributing or selling marked diesel?
Suppliers get their books checked for where it is going to and VAT number of purchaser, evidently then a blind eye gets turned.

Anyway suckin diesel is a good enough name for Deysel
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best