Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Post by BaggyTrousers »

This is all fine bits and girls but since I'm no longer a Brit can anyone tell me has the tenability if the failed CEO and world-class liar been resolved?

Lest we forget, this is day 174 of this issue being unresolved.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

justinr73 wrote:I listened to JB pointing out that Logan hid his scripted interview. That was a legitimate observation made by an UR rugby correspondent and it led to JB being granted to an audience with our leader.

That it is not the same as going for the organisation with scant regard for the consequences and you’re being surprisingly naive if you think that’s ever going to happen.

For what it’s worth, i’ve had very entertaining trips to Edinburgh, Treviso and Quins this season, thank you very much, but, in terms of positives, and aside from the continued development of a superstar in the making, we’ve seen Cooney out-perform Ruan (or at least out-stat him), Timoney start to impose himself and the emergence of plenty of new blood too.

Hadn’t you noticed?
I just think you can comment on stuff ask questions and push boundaries to get answers.
Ferris has no issues with doing this and he's still in work.

You can't or don't understand what I'm saying from my initial post.
If they all took action and everyone stood together then what consequences would there be?
I'll tell you who aren't naive to this concept- feminists.

As for your positives you can add to your list Murphy and
AN Other to your list of Leinster rejects to further supplement our short fall next season.
If you had read my last post properly you would see I had considered this reliance on Leinster to be a negative.

Surprised you didn't mention Stockdale btw as the singular current beacon of positivity.

Didn't mean positives to include the nice away trips you had but understandable that you struggled to answer.
Its a bit like that person who was asked to name something red on family fortunes and answered, "My jumper".
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Liz Fraser wrote:
justinr73 wrote:I listened to JB pointing out that Logan hid his scripted interview. That was a legitimate observation made by an UR rugby correspondent and it led to JB being granted to an audience with our leader.

That it is not the same as going for the organisation with scant regard for the consequences and you’re being surprisingly naive if you think that’s ever going to happen.

For what it’s worth, i’ve had very entertaining trips to Edinburgh, Treviso and Quins this season, thank you very much, but, in terms of positives, and aside from the continued development of a superstar in the making, we’ve seen Cooney out-perform Ruan (or at least out-stat him), Timoney start to impose himself and the emergence of plenty of new blood too.

Hadn’t you noticed?
I just think you can comment on stuff ask questions and push boundaries to get answers.
Ferris has no issues with doing this and he's still in work.

You can't or don't understand what I'm saying from my initial post.
If they all took action and everyone stood together then what consequences would there be?
I'll tell you who aren't naive to this concept- feminists.

As for your positives you can add to your list Murphy and
AN Other to your list of Leinster rejects to further supplement our short fall next season.
If you had read my last post properly you would see I had considered this reliance on Leinster to be a negative.

Surprised you didn't mention Stockdale btw as the singular current beacon of positivity.

Didn't mean positives to include the nice away trips you had but understandable that you struggled to answer.
Its a bit like that person who was asked to name something red on family fortunes and answered, "My jumper".
UR wont take Ferris' credentials off him as a big name
They also cant restrict his access to players as he's mates with them

They can remove Ruckies creds and block his access

Thornley is the prime example of sucking up to keep the access

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:This is all fine bits and girls but since I'm no longer a Brit can anyone tell me has the tenability if the failed CEO and world-class liar been resolved?

Logan has taken out a super injunction to block any discussion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:This is all fine bits and girls but since I'm no longer a Brit can anyone tell me has the tenability if the failed CEO and world-class liar been resolved?

Logan has taken out a super injunction to block any discussion.
Didnt have to
Just banned all non sports journos and threatened all sports journos with revocation of accreditation

Top adulterer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Then ALL journos and media outlets combine to refuse to report on Ulster Rugby until the ban is lifted.
Simples and you'd find UR back tracking quicker than a Robbie Diack carry.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Liz Fraser wrote:Then ALL journos and media outlets combine to refuse to report on Ulster Rugby until the ban is lifted.
Simples and you'd find UR back tracking quicker than a Robbie Diack carry.
Either that or Logan could just meet and talk to the press journalists like they want him to, is he scared what they might ask ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Like many windbags, he seems to crumble when challenged. His braggadocian facade melts away like snow off the proverbial ditch. So he avoids exposing himself to any situation where he may face scrutiny.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:Like many windbags, he seems to crumble when challenged. His braggadocian facade melts away like snow off the proverbial ditch. So he avoids exposing himself to any situation where he may face scrutiny.
In a nutshell.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Like many windbags, he seems to crumble when challenged. His braggadocian facade melts away like snow off the proverbial ditch. So he avoids exposing himself to any situation where he may face scrutiny.
In a nutshell.
Nonsense. He meets thousands of supporters all the time and is very happy to meet with anyone anytime. :shock:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Sorry is this fact about a super injunction and what is it suppose to cover?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:Sorry is this fact about a super injunction and what is it suppose to cover?
Seriously Cockers?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Sorry is this fact about a super injunction and what is it suppose to cover?
Seriously Cockers?
It’s not like you to put shyte to print....
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Seriously Cockers?
It’s not like you to put shyte to print....
I talk crap all the time Cockers. It's my favourite thing.ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
Kanbei
Novice

Post by Kanbei »

Nothing this week before the biggest game of the season?