In fairness to Lord Fraquaad....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

In fairness to Lord Fraquaad....

Post by Cornerfleg »

Seems I totally misjudged him... Upping sticks and either singlehandedly or as a collective making the Ospreys even worse in just a few weeks...

Respect.... Ulsterman to the core.

But feeding the players to Lions... Above and beyond the call.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: In fairness to Lord Fraquaad....

Post by Dave »

If he was a soft saffer he could just refill his hands with feathers and snowflakes then sow them back up.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

if only we could send our ex coaching staff to other competitors we could make them all shyte.. mind u McCall is doing a good job and jury out on Dinger as Glous can be a bit hit and miss in my opinion... if only we could have Doak into Glasgow or Scarlets.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Weegies suffered last season with "coach leaving" syndrome, brought in a very good coach and are back up and running again, good that we have only the game at Spanners against them.

Ospreys are resembling an "Ulster at its worst" shambles so far but having a guy mauled by a young lion is a new low. Still, Weihahn Herbst :banghead: can probably arrange for Baldwin to go back sometime and shoot the lion. >sniper :puker: :puker: :puker:

When Herbst decreed himself a hunter, I hadn't suspected he regards "shooting fish in a barrel" as hunting. IMAGINE A CHRISTIAN SHOOTING GOD'S WEE CREATURES AS A PASSTIME. :shock: :shock: :shock:

FOWH
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Cockatrice wrote:if only we could send our ex coaching staff to other competitors we could make them all shyte.. mind u McCall is doing a good job and jury out on Dinger as Glous can be a bit hit and miss in my opinion... if only we could have Doak into Glasgow or Scarlets.
Hammered 57-10 by Sale last night, I'd say more miss than hit, though JD at Bordeaux give Montpellier a thrashing last week
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Weegies suffered last season with "coach leaving" syndrome, brought in a very good coach and are back up and running again, good that we have only the game at Spanners against them.

Ospreys are resembling an "Ulster at its worst" shambles so far but having a guy mauled by a young lion is a new low. Still, Weihahn Herbst :banghead: can probably arrange for Baldwin to go back sometime and shoot the lion. >sniper :puker: :puker: :puker:

When Herbst decreed himself a hunter, I hadn't suspected he regards "shooting fish in a barrel" as hunting. IMAGINE A CHRISTIAN SHOOTING GOD'S WEE CREATURES AS A PASSTIME. :shock: :shock: :shock:

FOWH
Good man baggy for addressing the elephant in the forum this morning.

Ah wait, it's just been shat ffs...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I have to ask is a Kunt like this who,has done apassable impersonation the sort of guy we can't well do without, seems to me that he's as much use as an arsehole full of bolted shoe.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I have to ask is a Kunt like this who,has done apassable impersonation the sort of guy we can't well do without, seems to me that he's as much use as an arsehole full of bolted shoe.

It may not come as a surprise to hear that I was exceedingly drunk when posting the above. :D
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:arsehole full of bolted shoe.
Inspired!

Might have to give this gin stuff a try. I hear they're putting crunchies in it?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Arseholes full of Crunchies. Might be onto something there .
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Reminds me of the urban myth regarding Marianne Faithful and Sir Michael of Jagger..
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
Where there aren't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst;
For the temple-bells are callin', an' it's there that I would be
By the old Moulmein Pagoda, looking lazy at the sea;
On the road to Mandalay,
Where the old Flotilla lay,
With our sick beneath the awnings when we went to Mandalay!
O the road to Mandalay,
Where the flyin'-fishes play,
An' the dawn comes up like thunder outer China 'crost the Bay !
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

I hear you've started going to the Belfast Giants instead of Ulster as a form of protest against Lesley Kiss Kofi Annan?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

thecrouch wrote:I hear you've started going to the Belfast Giants instead of Ulster as a form of protest against Lesley Kiss Kofi Annan?
That's correct , I got myself a very nice corporate box, go to my Facebook page, pictures of me laying my shirt, scarf and rattle on the bed before I go, even got my pet shitzu a shirt, he looks the mutts nuts in it. Go giannnnts.

Kiss is not to blame, there is a culture that needs to be eradicated , more emphasis needs put on what their actual job is, too many distractions .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”