Ulster V Connacht

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster V Connacht

Post by Rooster »

SparkyClarky wrote:With Kiss down in Dublin since Monday, will he take much of the accolades when we get a reaction from the troops this week?

Hopefully Gibbs has fired them up! :fleg:
Have D4 called him in to give him his P45 ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
SparkyClarky wrote:With Kiss down in Dublin since Monday, will he take much of the accolades when we get a reaction from the troops this week?

Hopefully Gibbs has fired them up! :fleg:
Have D4 called him in to give him his P45 ?

we need a tory style stunt for Friday with someone below the management box handing up a P45 to Kiss for the cameras....
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

TeamImage
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hendo at 6, discuss...
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

After seeing Luke last week I'd rather see Bowe @ 13 (Cave 1st preference but not in squad)
Charlie on the wing with Louie @ 15.

Certainly enough to win but we all thought that last week.
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Right, great, super, smashing, lovely. Suppose it should be alright but will anyone have a bit of fight about them this week, Connacht will, that is never in doubt.

More importantly, anyone want to buy a house in Bangor? Mine's on the market, soonest sold, soonest I get to feck outta here and pay passing notice from afar.

SOON. :stout: :stout: :stout:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Dave wrote:Hendo at 6, discuss...
Delighted, gets O'Connor on the field instead of Diack, stronger ball carrying bigger hits in defence. Will need it in any interprovincial.

Robbie has good hands, great line out option but we need to dominate from the start and maintain it.
noun "Fan"

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Westies 23:

(15-9) Tiernan O’Halloran, Cian Kelleher, Bundee Aki, Tom Farell, Matt Healy, Jack Carty, Kieran Marmion, (1-8) Denis Buckley, Tom McCartney, Finlay Bealham, Ultan Dillane, Quinn Roux, Eoin McKeon, Jarrad Butler, John Muldoon (C)

Replacements (16-23): Dave Heffernan, Denis Coulson, Conor Carey, James Cannon, Eoghan Masterson, Caolin Blade, Steve Crosbie, Eoin Griffin.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

SparkyClarky wrote:
Dave wrote:Hendo at 6, discuss...
Delighted, gets O'Connor on the field instead of Diack, stronger ball carrying bigger hits in defence. Will need it in any interprovincial.

Robbie has good hands, great line out option but we need to dominate from the start and maintain it.
Yeah it's a big pack. Should dominate.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Sparky did you watch last weeks game the only back seriously trying was Luke Marshall -- Cave, for a change, was missing action . Granted Marshall lost the ball in contact a couple of times but he was trying and defensively was more active than most .

Henderson at 6 reflects the fact that Rea is still green at this level but to be honest as a 6 Henderson is not in his best position his defensive positioning is nearly as bad as Rea's both tend to go to far into the mid field area and get beaten on the inside shoulder by a scrum half.

It could also reflect the fact that Rea has played in nearly every game since the end of August and maybe carrying a few lumps .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Has Timoney made his one appearance for the season?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The problem for Luke is that no matter how hard he tries his hands just let him down. Cave didn't have the best day defensively but this was a mere blip in an otherwise defensively solid career. This is a big game for Luke as Les can only ignore Cave for so long.
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

rumncoke wrote:Sparky did you watch last weeks game the only back seriously trying was Luke Marshall -- Cave, for a change, was missing action . Granted Marshall lost the ball in contact a couple of times but he was trying and defensively was more active than most .

Henderson at 6 reflects the fact that Rea is still green at this level but to be honest as a 6 Henderson is not in his best position his defensive positioning is nearly as bad as Rea's both tend to go to far into the mid field area and get beaten on the inside shoulder by a scrum half.

It could also reflect the fact that Rea has played in nearly every game since the end of August and maybe carrying a few lumps .

Rum
I indeed have watched in more than once believe it or not.
Not any easier with drink taken.
I do indeed agree Luke tried his eye strings out.
noun "Fan"

EastTerraceUR
Novice

Post by EastTerraceUR »

rumncoke wrote:Sparky did you watch last weeks game the only back seriously trying was Luke Marshall -- Cave, for a change, was missing action . Granted Marshall lost the ball in contact a couple of times but he was trying and defensively was more active than most .

You want your forwards in the midfield area... you rather have them out wide?? :lol:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Not going. Is it on TV?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk