Ulster vs Wasps

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:How good was the band...... Discuss!
Shiiiiite
A Shi'ite band would be an improvement. Far as I know they think musical instruments are sinful.
Do Shi'ites not believe music - & I use the term loosely in relation to the band - is the work of the devil?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

caledoniancelt wrote:
Ulsterscall wrote:Baggy, your persistent bile, personal abuse and personal aggrandisement consistently ruin the otherwise enjoyable occasional browsing of this forum. Your posts show no understanding of the spirit that rugby should be played and watched in. You sound like a football fan. When do you go to Spain? Oh and 26,000 posts in 6 years - seriously?

Ulsterscall please wind your feckin neck in. Baggy is an institution (no, Ccelt, he should be IN an institution)
who like a dozen or so other elder statesmen who post on this forum,
know a hell of a great deal more about rugby than you probably
ever will. (just because baggy says that, don't make it so) :roll:
You need to realise that Bagster's caustic wit shouldn't
ever be misconstrued as being personal or meant to hurt
anyone's feelings. Ccelt, he doesn't have caustic wit - he IS a caustic HALF-wit

You need to toughen up your very thin skin.
You have been helped - I trust your skin is thick enough to accept this correction.

I know Baggy's is thick enough. :lol:
Last edited by Cap'n Grumpy on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

big mervyn wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:Diddies and Cooney are rivals for player of the season to date
I wouldn't date either of them.
I dunno. You could close your eyes and have a good grope of Diddies I would have thought.

Cooney is a fine looking fella but a bit short for me. His other half looks like a posh Goth.
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
caledoniancelt wrote:
Ulsterscall wrote:Baggy, your persistent bile, personal abuse and personal aggrandisement consistently ruin the otherwise enjoyable occasional browsing of this forum. Your posts show no understanding of the spirit that rugby should be played and watched in. You sound like a football fan. When do you go to Spain? Oh and 26,000 posts in 6 years - seriously?

Ulsterscall please wind your feckin neck in. Baggy is an institution (no, Ccelt, he should be IN an institution)
anyone's feelings. Ccelt, he doesn't have caustic wit - he IS a caustic HALF-wit

You have been helped - I trust your skin is thick enough to accept this correction.

+1

>EW
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:How good was the band...... Discuss!
Shiiiiite
A Shi'ite band would be an improvement. Far as I know they think musical instruments are sinful.
Do Shi'ites not believe music - & I use the term loosely in relation to the band - is the work of the devil?
https://youtu.be/0imjPGii25M
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I was standing in boo-boy central at one point in the first half. Me and my dad moved away from there for the second half. The guy behind me wasn't even shouting 'boo' it was more like 'woo'. He wooed everything. Every single decision by the ref against us, Wasps player's getting injured, even a scrum that wasn't going well got the wrong end of a woo. When I asked why he was wooing the scrum, he said he didn't know but he was keeping the ref honest. I suggested that it wouldn't change the refs mind if he wooed but he disagreed.

I hate people.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:I hate people.
+/- 1
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Dave wrote:I was standing in boo-boy central at one point in the first half. Me and my dad moved away from there for the second half. The guy behind me wasn't even shouting 'boo' it was more like 'woo'. He wooed everything. Every single decision by the ref against us, Wasps player's getting injured, even a scrum that wasn't going well got the wrong end of a woo. When I asked why he was wooing the scrum, he said he didn't know but he was keeping the ref honest. I suggested that it wouldn't change the refs mind if he wooed but he disagreed.

I hate people.
Rick Flair's an Ulster fan?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

So I have learned that some bloke calls the Diddy Man's "personal belongings" his feelings? He must need a fair polishing after an 80 min shift as he seriously puts himself about. Had a lot of carries on friday night.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Don't waste yer energy hating people Dave, don't even waste it ignoring them.

On Friday night, my resident wab-clampit stood up on his back legs (twice) after treatment was administered to Wasps players and screamed " He fuc'kin had treatment, he has to go off "
I've now attained a level of mindfulness which allows me to pity him.

I'm now hoping I haven't offended anyone by using the 'Wab-Clampit' description of the dopey Kunt who occupies the same row as myself in the Mem Stand.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

therealspratt wrote:
Dave wrote:I was standing in boo-boy central at one point in the first half. Me and my dad moved away from there for the second half. The guy behind me wasn't even shouting 'boo' it was more like 'woo'. He wooed everything. Every single decision by the ref against us, Wasps player's getting injured, even a scrum that wasn't going well got the wrong end of a woo. When I asked why he was wooing the scrum, he said he didn't know but he was keeping the ref honest. I suggested that it wouldn't change the refs mind if he wooed but he disagreed.

I hate people.
Rick Flair's an Ulster fan?
Looks like it
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
caledoniancelt wrote:

I'm incredibly thick Grumps............and you are an utter ballix, but sure, we knew that already.

I can see the headlines in the paper: "Highly sensitive Old Man commits suicide after being called out over Death Threat to Irish Rugby Legend, Brian O'Ballix". Right, I'm off to hang myself .............. though, given my memory loss and stupidity, I'll probably make it as far as the garage, hoke out the rope throw it over a beam and then wonder why I'm there and end up making a swing for the grandchildren that I don't currently possess.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:I think he is excellent.
Dayglo, Leali'ifano, Pienaar or all or any combination?
Lealiifano.
At what is he excellent? Banana kicks? Throwing intercepts with a 5 on 2 that Ron'n would have put away? Kicking badly in open play? Losing 70 metres with a ridiculously stupid forced pass? Wasting another 70 metres with the stupidest quick throw by a player to himself ever seen at the venue with not a player in support & his dodgy kicking game as his one salvation?

Aye, excellent is right. Great player, smashing centre, iffy 10.
Still better than a PJ

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

He hasn't gone away ye know...
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Potentially a big day on Tuesday.