Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

April 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Who is online

In total there are 67 users online :: 13 registered, 2 hidden and 52 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], damienmcguigan, Dave, Flipper, Google [Bot], Jetstream, kingofthehill, Majestic-12 [Bot], Snipe Watson, stickinout, UlsterNo9, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 634172
Total topics 18902
Total members 2872
Our newest member fremsie7

Friday Night is Quiz Night

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:42 am

Question 1

YOU:

- have a scrum that gets stuffed
- have a lineout that misfires repeatedly
- have no idea how to deal with restarts
- have a leaking defence
- make error after error, after error

But you score 52 points, HOW ??????????

ANSWER: You play the worst professional team to appear at Spanners since the Border Reivers folded. Aironi were better than Hairyquims

Q2

KYLE SINCLAIR

Does his status as a British Lion devalue the name?

Answer: who gives a tankerswank?

Q3

MIKE BROWN

Did he enjoy his welcome?

Answer: Who fu'cking cares.
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28286
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby big mervyn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 am

Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9875
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby big mervyn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:34 am

big mervyn wrote:Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?

Actually acknowledged on the official UR match report:

There was even time for pantomime villain Mike Brown to come on as replacement and throw a forward pass deep in his own '22', from which replacement Trimble gladly gobbled up try number six off the back of a well-worked scrum.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9875
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby justinr73 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:40 am

big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?

Actually acknowledged on the official UR match report:

There was even time for pantomime villain Mike Brown to come on as replacement and throw a forward pass deep in his own '22', from which replacement Trimble gladly gobbled up try number six off the back of a well-worked scrum.


I thought KS stepped into the role pretty well for the first hour, although his riposte to the crowd wasn't the most imaginative and certainly more of a single entendre than a double one.
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby big mervyn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:44 am

justinr73 wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?

Actually acknowledged on the official UR match report:

There was even time for pantomime villain Mike Brown to come on as replacement and throw a forward pass deep in his own '22', from which replacement Trimble gladly gobbled up try number six off the back of a well-worked scrum.


I thought KS stepped into the role pretty well for the first hour, although his riposte to the crowd wasn't the most imaginative and certainly more of a single entendre than a double one.

I predicted that card at HT.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9875
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:38 am

big mervyn wrote:
justinr73 wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?

Actually acknowledged on the official UR match report:

There was even time for pantomime villain Mike Brown to come on as replacement and throw a forward pass deep in his own '22', from which replacement Trimble gladly gobbled up try number six off the back of a well-worked scrum.


I thought KS stepped into the role pretty well for the first hour, although his riposte to the crowd wasn't the most imaginative and certainly more of a single entendre than a double one.

I predicted that card at HT.


That card was a win for the crowd, they clearly got into his head & he was a chube waiting to sacrifice himself to a moment of villainy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brown, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy his role initially but I think it wore a bit thin on him, then he coughs up the final try.

Incidentally, got to love UR's "off the back of a well-worked scrum" the scrum was smashed but Reidy, I assume, did incredibly well to clear it whilst in reverse.
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28286
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby Cockatrice » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:45 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
justinr73 wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?

Actually acknowledged on the official UR match report:

There was even time for pantomime villain Mike Brown to come on as replacement and throw a forward pass deep in his own '22', from which replacement Trimble gladly gobbled up try number six off the back of a well-worked scrum.


I thought KS stepped into the role pretty well for the first hour, although his riposte to the crowd wasn't the most imaginative and certainly more of a single entendre than a double one.

I predicted that card at HT.


That card was a win for the crowd, they clearly got into his head & he was a chube waiting to sacrifice himself to a moment of villainy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brown, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy his role initially but I think it wore a bit thin on him, then he coughs up the final try.

Incidentally, got to love UR's "off the back of a well-worked scrum" the scrum was smashed but Reidy, I assume, did incredibly well to clear it whilst in reverse.



baggy... that scrum was going backwards in double quick time.. well done to Reidy.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7356
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby Inspector Brown » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:34 pm

big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Did enjoy Brown coming on to that after sitting on his hole for 75 mins :lol: Was it his f*ck up that led to the final try?

Actually acknowledged on the official UR match report:

There was even time for pantomime villain Mike Brown to come on as replacement and throw a forward pass deep in his own '22', from which replacement Trimble gladly gobbled up try number six off the back of a well-worked scrum.

Brown didn't throw the pass it was the 15. Brown knocked on the forward pass.
User avatar
Inspector Brown
Novice
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 pm

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Well pointed out Lionel. The fullback has clearly modelled himself on his hero, Brown the despicable, he could have a career as a lookilikey.
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28286
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby GLENN CORNICK » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Sinkler won the Justin Marshall Memorial Trophy for Crowd Rapport.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
User avatar
GLENN CORNICK
Squire
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: Salamanca

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby Deraless » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Stinkler probably took exception to someone in the crowd shouting encouragement to our scrum half...
User avatar
Deraless
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3713
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby big mervyn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Deraless wrote:Stinkler probably took exception to someone in the crowd shouting encouragement to our scrum half...

Very good >clapping

Young Cooney must have been well pleased with the Roooo-an style tribute when he came off.

Decent players either ignore the barracking or respond with a bit of humour. Seen Quinnell, Castro, Parra all do that to good effect at Ravers. Even Ashton tends to take it on the chin and has even said nice things about us.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9875
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby mid ulster maestro » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:18 pm

GLENN CORNICK wrote:Sinkler won the Justin Marshall Memorial Trophy for Crowd Rapport.

Justin Marshall. What sweet memories.
Last edited by mid ulster maestro on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
User avatar
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: The Sticks

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby jean valjean » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:18 pm

In fairness to sinks he did applaud the terrace on the lap of dishonour. Maybe sitting on the bench for the last 20 calmed him down a little.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
User avatar
jean valjean
Steward
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Friday Night is Quiz Night

Postby big mervyn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:23 pm

jean valjean wrote:In fairness to sinks he did applaud the terrace on the lap of dishonour. Maybe sitting on the bench for the last 20 calmed him down a little.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Somebody probably had a word.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9875
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], damienmcguigan, Google [Bot], Jetstream, stickinout, UlsterNo9, YandexBot and 35 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->