Last KISSMAS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Last KISSMAS

Post by Tender »

Les will have spent his Christmas back in Royston Vasey, in the local shop, for local people.

Our pack will need way more than a 10% improvement against the Munters. They need to hit harder, win all their collisions, ruck like honey badgers on heat and destroy their pack in the first thirty minutes. The intensity level needs dialled up to eleven and the knob ripped off.
Nothing less than facial scaring, missing teeth and broken fingers will be acceptable. They need to make it more lethal than a game of Shinty. In fact they should make Shinty look like Lawn Chess. They need to make Munters players cry for their mommas.

What we’ll likely get is about 15 minutes of huff and puff, followed by more Powder Puff P1SS taking and another schooling from an inter-pro team.
Can’t wait.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Tender wrote:Les will have spent his Christmas back in Royston Vasey, in the local shop, for local people.

Our pack will need way more than a 10% improvement against the Munters. They need to hit harder, win all their collisions, ruck like honey badgers on heat and destroy their pack in the first thirty minutes. The intensity level needs dialled up to eleven and the knob ripped off.
Nothing less than facial scaring, missing teeth and broken fingers will be acceptable. They need to make it more lethal than a game of Shinty. In fact they should make Shinty look like Lawn Chess. They need to make Munters players cry for their mommas.

What we’ll likely get is about 15 minutes of huff and puff, followed by more Powder Puff P1SS taking and another schooling from an inter-pro team.
Can’t wait.
I fear it'll be a long lonely wait, Tender.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Tender wrote:Les will have spent his Christmas back in Royston Vasey, in the local shop, for local people.

Can’t wait.
Two words tender... The Hond. He will rip them apart and send them back to Limerick to think again. This guy will be an Ulster legend.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Has there ever been a 100m maul try?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I see you’re still washing down your Tramadol with Jameson’s Cocker. I guess you can get away with it during the hols, but try and ease up a bit before getting back to the grind.

The Old Home town looks the same
As I step down from the train
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:Has there ever been a 100m maul try?
I think Llanelli scored a 60m one against us in the last days of McCall?

How anyone can expect intensity from a pack that boasts the likes of Herbst, Diack and SVDM I don't know. Pussys

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Has there ever been a 100m maul try?

Not conceded by Ulster. They did concede a 55 metre maul try at Stradey in 2006, for three minutes I was shouting bring it down for Scaaaaalets were playing into a howling gale such as not even the Sportsground in Galway has seen.

Anyway they either didn’t hear or choose to ignore my advice and to rising bleating from the Sheepworriers they marched over and collapsed in triumph.

Hugh Millie Ation.

Still the following weekend Dr. Humphreys skilful use of the Swansea woodwork secured Ulster’s last trophy....... probably ever.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Impressive yet embarrassing.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deluded, he thinks our defence in general is very good >crazy1
Questioned about the side’s continuing profligacy in ceding tries, the former Ireland defence coach was clearly more than just disappointed.

“Teams occasionally do open us up, as Connacht did, those first-up ‘hits’ don’t get made, but I do believe our defence is usually very good.”
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Rooster wrote:Deluded, he thinks our defence in general is very good >crazy1
Questioned about the side’s continuing profligacy in ceding tries, the former Ireland defence coach was clearly more than just disappointed.

“Teams occasionally do open us up, as Connacht did, those first-up ‘hits’ don’t get made, but I do believe our defence is usually very good.”
Yup:

Have shipped on average 25 points (rounded) /game in the Pro 14. At home it is 20 points (rounded), away 31 points (rounded).

Only the Dragons and the Southern Kings have shipped more in the Conference. If you factor in the other conference, have 8th best record from the 14 sides (Dragons, Kings, Cheetahs, Ospreys, Cardiff, Zebre) beneath Ulster.

Then you have the 41 conceded in La Rochelle and the 24 shipped at home to Quins 3rd XV. Have restricted Wasps and Quins to less than 10 points also to be fair.

A more accurate statement is that very occasionally Ulster's defence is good. His comments sound like something Donald Trump would come out with.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Delusional. >crazy1
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Inspector Brown
Novice

Post by Inspector Brown »

Our defence has been exposed as being passive and easy to unpick. It was fairly effective when we were playing a very structured game plan, but this season it has been a disorganised shambles.
exile-fer-now
Novice

Post by exile-fer-now »

I said it when Kiss was playing divide and rule with Doak/Clarke and the players from day one. This man is a con - he read the wrong management book and had NO substance to back up the cynical tactics. I had hoped he’d at least be a decent coach but he has been shocking. He has ruined the team/Club/culture. It’s a disgrace that he’s still there. Jackson/Olding not his fault but the fact we are losing Hendo too is his fault ...... why would he stay ?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

exile-fer-now wrote:I said it when Kiss was playing divide and rule with Doak/Clarke and the players from day one. This man is a con - he read the wrong management book and had NO substance to back up the cynical tactics. I had hoped he’d at least be a decent coach but he has been shocking. He has ruined the team/Club/culture. It’s a disgrace that he’s still there. Jackson/Olding not his fault but the fact we are losing Hendo too is his fault ...... why would he stay ?
1) He has had some serious injuries, go to France and as Janny the Loop has told everyone in the Irish setup, you'll be flogged.
2) Medical care in French is a shambles as anyone who has played there will confirm
3) Add on all the bonuses for Irish appearances, win bonus, tournament bonus & you aren't far short of the largest salaries paid to forwards in France.
4) Playing under FIRFU contract will almost certainly give him a longer career with similar money

Other than wanting to win something, plenty of reasons not to go.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

And Tayto Cheese’n’Onion aren’t available in France.