Kiss to go? ULSTER SAYS .......

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

Kiss must go
8%
Logan must go
8%
Kiss and Logan must go
78%
It's the players fault
2%
All is grand, we will bounce back
4%

Total votes: 50

nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Re: Kiss to go? ULSTER SAYS .......

Post by nonplussed »

Ffs get behind the team lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:If they are giving Trump a medical I think it would be advisable to give Kiss one.. he is delusional.
Better give Logan one as well.
Hopefully the Colonel would fair better with that medical than he did on the 20th July 1982..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:So the Pro Game Board was 100% behind backing Kiss in bringing in Gibbes and Peel and as such I assume they are the powerbrokers here. My understanding a mechism whereby the CEO can provide collective responsibly for the decision making process and thereby distance himself from full responsibility. So when we point the finger at the hero of Goose Green spare a thought why the rest of the powerbrokers are getting off scott free that is if they are the ones making the key decisions.
Surely that is a matter of Kiss going to the PGB with his request to hire Gibbes and Peel as his coaches and put forward a case in how he sees that coaching team progressing the Ulster team forward in competitions. At that stage then the PGB must decide is that a sound strategy and choice of personnel to do the job and then relay their thoughts and recommendations to the CEO for ultimately sanctioning the hiring of the coaches
It also provides the CEO with one of those extra layers of protection that allow him to potential point the finger elsewhere and say I was simply acting on your recommendation Bryn.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

2 votes for "All is grand, we will bounce back", great to see Kiss and Logan are on the UAFC
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18