Kiss to go? ULSTER SAYS .......

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

Kiss must go
8%
Logan must go
8%
Kiss and Logan must go
78%
It's the players fault
2%
All is grand, we will bounce back
4%

Total votes: 50

amoore
Novice

Re: Kiss to go? ULSTER SAYS .......

Post by amoore »

No no I dont mean putting fans in charge, sorry if it looked that way, what Im trying to say is a couple of fans on the board wouldnt do any damage
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

amoore wrote:No no I dont mean putting fans in charge, sorry if it looked that way, what Im trying to say is a couple of fans on the board wouldnt do any damage
The Blazers have nothing but contempt for the fans, the CEO meets with them as he knows they will swallow his man juice, and inturn they swallow it as it makes them feel important. Win win for shallow people, in the bar last week and and I saw one if the faithful argue how great we are as he rushed outside for selfies with players, that's him happy, feck the results , he got a photograph with a player.

I see pip is whoring himself on Twitter to be Giteaus rent boy , I'll be your friend.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
amoore wrote:If the fans make up such a large number of the percentage made at Ulster, why not elect a few long standing, progressive thinking Ulster fans onto the board, fans who can be honest about the team because they care so much about the team. Instead of ingnoring all the problems like Logan etc are doing and making excuses about how we are making great progress, someone needs to show a bit of honesty. We are the ones who spend our money on the club, we are the ones who know where us as fans want Ulster to go and it is evident from this forum alone that we know what to do to improve Ulster. Im not suggesting a full scale takeover by the fans here or anything like that cos that quite frankly would be a shambles, but 2 or 3 represensitives from the supporters who could put in honest input on behalf of the fans would go a long way to start steering the ship in the right direction
Don't be so fûcking stupid.
Harsh Ger, I reckon you and I could fix it ................ well, you could fix it and I'd look after the talking shyte duties. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
amoore wrote:No no I dont mean putting fans in charge, sorry if it looked that way, what Im trying to say is a couple of fans on the board wouldnt do any damage
The Blazers have nothing but contempt for the fans, the CEO meets with them as he knows they will swallow his man juice, and inturn they swallow it as it makes them feel important. Win win for shallow people, in the bar last week and and I saw one if the faithful argue how great we are as he rushed outside for selfies with players, that's him happy, feck the results , he got a photograph with a player.

I see pip is whoring himself on Twitter to be Giteaus rent boy , I'll be your friend.
The CEO is more and more like Lord Lucan these days but he has the safeguard of an Operations Manager to hide the mess behind.. been a long time since he talked with the supporters.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

I think its high time the IRFU stepped in to sort this mess as its obvious the incumbents simply don't have a grasp on it, regardless of all their bluster.

Here is a question, how are the two committees assembled? Were/Are they elected by the branch clubs? Or have they been appointed from the top (IRFU)?

Consider the state of the "nation":

-> The Seniors are regressing at an alarming speed. The zenith of their powers was under McLaughlin/Cowboy in calendar year 2012, which is now 5 years ago.
-> Ulster 'A' are a joke
-> Ulster have no clubs in AIL1
-> Ulster have 3 clubs in AIL2 (30% - given the provinces is around a 1/4 of the island this is per expectation)
-> I think of the underage teams, the U-20s won the first interpro series for any of the age groups for the first time in ages this season. Aside from that, its mediocrity.

I don't see how any of the professional game or branch committees can be allowed to continue as-is without an indepth evaluation of performance by the IRFU.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We are not that far behind Leinster according to FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

And we have the best Academy in Ireland...

Where is our leader his motto is ‘Serve to Lead’ he even formed a company with the name.. it folded of course.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Amiga500 wrote:I think its high time the IRFU stepped in to sort this mess as its obvious the incumbents simply don't have a grasp on it, regardless of all their bluster.

Here is a question, how are the two committees assembled? Were/Are they elected by the branch clubs? Or have they been appointed from the top (IRFU)?

Consider the state of the "nation":

-> The Seniors are regressing at an alarming speed. The zenith of their powers was under McLaughlin/Cowboy in calendar year 2012, which is now 5 years ago.
-> Ulster 'A' are a joke
-> Ulster have no clubs in AIL1
-> Ulster have 3 clubs in AIL2 (30% - given the provinces is around a 1/4 of the island this is per expectation)
-> I think of the underage teams, the U-20s won the first interpro series for any of the age groups for the first time in ages this season. Aside from that, its mediocrity.

I don't see how any of the professional game or branch committees can be allowed to continue as-is without an indepth evaluation of performance by the IRFU.
Not really no.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

If they are giving Trump a medical I think it would be advisable to give Kiss one.. he is delusional.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:If they are giving Trump a medical I think it would be advisable to give Kiss one.. he is delusional.
Better give Logan one as well.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

So the Pro Game Board was 100% behind backing Kiss in bringing in Gibbes and Peel and as such I assume they are the powerbrokers here. My understanding a mechism whereby the CEO can provide collective responsibly for the decision making process and thereby distance himself from full responsibility. So when we point the finger at the hero of Goose Green spare a thought why the rest of the powerbrokers are getting off scott free that is if they are the ones making the key decisions.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:So the Pro Game Board was 100% behind backing Kiss in bringing in Gibbes and Peel and as such I assume they are the powerbrokers here. My understanding a mechism whereby the CEO can provide collective responsibly for the decision making process and thereby distance himself from full responsibility. So when we point the finger at the hero of Goose Green spare a thought why the rest of the powerbrokers are getting off scott free that is if they are the ones making the key decisions.
Surely that is a matter of Kiss going to the PGB with his request to hire Gibbes and Peel as his coaches and put forward a case in how he sees that coaching team progressing the Ulster team forward in competitions. At that stage then the PGB must decide is that a sound strategy and choice of personnel to do the job and then relay their thoughts and recommendations to the CEO for ultimately sanctioning the hiring of the coaches
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

therealspratt wrote: Not really no.
Please educate me!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Amiga500 wrote:
Please educate me!
Ballymena, Banbridge and Ballynahinch are all in 1b
2 a has Armagh, Malone and Queens
Rory Best
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Amiga500 wrote:
Please educate me!
Ulster A are presently 2nd in their B&I group to the Cornish Pirates on points difference having had their best campaign in years, and have a very good chance of making it into the knockouts. The u20s/Development series win isn't the only success we've had underage with the Ulster u18 Schools also winning their interprovincial series in a fantastic set of results, and they will be making up the lion's share of the Irish u18s side.