Season Over

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Over

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Can we have a comparative for Munster and Leinster against spend for their groups?
HereImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Leinster apparently spend more on players than Exeter and Munster apparently spend more on players than Leicester

Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Russ wrote:Leinster apparently spend more on players than Exeter and Munster apparently spend more on players than Leicester
Its them damn evil Celts and their evil restructuring of the formerly great Heineken Cup to steal our money.

We were beating them right up to then.

This is just not cricket.
[/McCafferty]
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I reckon our problem against Wassups away was that we had played so well against La Rochelle that the changing room wasn't hurting. As a result we didn't need to go away and watch the video to correct anything or have any lessons to learn.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

We spend more on paracetamol, ice packs and MRI scans than 23 countries in the UN.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:I reckon our problem against Wassups away was that we had played so well against La Rochelle that the changing room wasn't hurting. As a result we didn't need to go away and watch the video to correct anything or have any lessons to learn.

They spent too much time waving at the fans after the match. They should have rushed inside to urgently review something.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Dave wrote:
Deraless wrote:I reckon our problem against Wassups away was that we had played so well against La Rochelle that the changing room wasn't hurting. As a result we didn't need to go away and watch the video to correct anything or have any lessons to learn.

They spent too much time waving at the fans after the match. They should have rushed inside to urgently review something.
Awwwww then the kids wouldn't get their selfies ImageImageImage

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Mrs 222 has just reminded me we’ll be in Lanzarote and will miss the next home match.

Bloody brilliant news, it’s possible I would have launched a blowpipe missile at the tubes on the trombones.

I used to look at the fixtures to ensure I never missed a game. Couldn’t give a toss now and that is telling me that it’s time to call it quits. Probably won’t though, the Ulsterman is belligerent feck after all.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I had assumed that Leinster, Munster and Ulster would all effectively be on or about similar amounts although I accept I don't know enough about the dark art of central contracts and if/or how that might free up additional funds at local level.

On the face of it the chart suggests that WASPS spend more than Leicester and Exeter which isn't totally surprising.

I found another Esportif intel report on what positions get paid the most and there are some interesting differences between the Premiership and the Pro 12 (as it was)..

The top paid position in both leagues is the 10 shirt however in the Pro 12 the 4 and 5 are the next highest paid whereas in England it is the 12. 8, 15 and 9 are next in the Pro 12 with 15, 3 and both wings being the equivalent in England. The biggest difference is that of the 12 with it being second bottom in the Pro 12 and the 3 bringing up the rear..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Trying not to think about Rodders bringing it up the rear.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.