Season Ticket Survey

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Season Ticket Survey

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Cannot find a link anywhere to buying a season ticket on Ulster Rugby website?

Pretty sure there was always a page wherby you could go in and review various prices for various areas?

A revamp on its way........
Page usually goes when STs no longer on sale. New one for next season with new pricing will be along soon no doubt with all sorts of exciting offers to entice us to pay a few months in advance.
Free floozy with every 2 tickets bought, gets better looking as ticket price goes up.
There's a glut of floozys now that all the pit/walk-on/ring girls have been laid off. Good business :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Some Bellend will be taking offence of the term floozy on the behalf of floozies.

‘‘Tis the future and I expect this forum to be closed down.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Oh I don’t know 222, I feel very sorry for the young ladies who have had a source of income switched off. Having grown up beautiful and shapely can be an awful curse, I mean imagine the number of horrible sweaty little men with a semi who will attempt to impress them into a few seconds of the horizontal mambo before shuddering to a totally unsatisfactory waste of sperm.

What they go through for a few semolions more is almost certainly bloody hard work, should they wish to do it I see no real harm in it. I find it laughable to think some dullards believe this is progress towards equality of respect. That starts and finishes with simple decency of a sort Ron’n could only imagine.

I can confirm that the presence of the Rockettes never came close to making me desire a season ticket, nor induced a semi, though I admit HWM May well have cracked a fat.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Anybody receive their feedback yet?

Nearly 20% rate the atmosphere as excellent.

I want all 2000 odd responders investigated.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Season Ticket Survey

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy I'm too old for any sense of decency and sinned too often to impose any moral code on anyone .

That doesn't mean I'm without standards rather I prefer to practice an attitude of " let him who is without sin cast the first stone "

Unfortunately not being in the best of health myself last year and those I went with were in an even worse state than myself the season ticket lapsed .

Secondly the beer is cheaper at home and the face and hands less cold and few people take offence when you curse at the T.V .and call the ref bad names .

Thirdly there are now so many in Kingspan shouting at the referee is a waste of time and Logan doesn't approve of the referee being told he is clueless there is little enjoyment left in attending .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

That 20% are those who view Stus drinking menu as a chaser.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

So the question is:

Is the strategy to give those over 50s (the majority) what they want; or try to attract the 25 year olds with yet more sihte?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

BR wrote:So the question is:

Is the strategy to give those over 50s (the majority) what they want; or try to attract the 25 year olds with yet more sihte?
Do they still provide the pre-match playlist?
Some modern doof doof music followed by Bruce Springsteen. Trying to cater for both.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Deraless wrote:
BR wrote:So the question is:

Do they still provide the pre-match playlist?
Some modern doof doof music followed by Bruce Springsteen. Trying to cater for both.

Not only do they provide it, they allow those on twitter to suggest its content.

https://twitter.com/UlsterRugby/status/ ... 3046155266
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Full report here, some people really need sorted out >threaten >flog
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/downloads/ST ... 18_Web.pdf
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

6 people out of 2245 believe the team performance positively affects their match day. however 2127 believe team performance has the biggest impact on said atmosphere. I can't decide if that's utterly desperate questioning or the most supoib of gallows humour from the respondents.

Crack Ulster Rugby Ostrich Squad picked the chosen comments to support the data returned, I see.

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Loki wrote:6 people out of 2245 believe the team performance positively affects their match day. however 2127 believe team performance has the biggest impact on said atmosphere. I can't decide if that's utterly desperate questioning or the most supoib of gallows humour from the respondents.

Crack Ulster Rugby Ostrich Squad picked the chosen comments to support the data returned, I see.

Other one I found strange was only 6 like to meet up with their friends, must have been a bunch of Jonnie no mates who filled in the survey
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy I'm too old for any sense of decency and sinned too often to impose any moral code on anyone .

That doesn't mean I'm without standards rather I prefer to practice an attitude of " let him who is without sin cast the first stone "

Unfortunately not being in the best of health myself last year and those I went with were in an even worse state than myself the season ticket lapsed .

Secondly the beer is cheaper at home and the face and hands less cold and few people take offence when you curse at the T.V .and call the ref bad names .

Thirdly there are now so many in Kingspan shouting at the referee is a waste of time and Logan doesn't approve of the referee being told he is clueless there is little enjoyment left in attending .
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Fair enough Ron'n, it looks very like I will not be renewing my season ticket if puritanical elements in Spanners see fit to dispense with the best outhalf Ulster have had in the professional era - always assuming he is at liberty to continue his career.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Survey results are fake news.
I said yes to meeting friends and also team performance questions
Who are the other 5?

If 99% say that team performance has no affect on their mood that will give UR carte blanche to continue signing dung.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
Loki wrote:6 people out of 2245 believe the team performance positively affects their match day. however 2127 believe team performance has the biggest impact on said atmosphere. I can't decide if that's utterly desperate questioning or the most supoib of gallows humour from the respondents.

Other one I found strange was only 6 like to meet up with their friends, must have been a bunch of Jonnie no mates who filled in the survey
I know who the 6 are Rooster & it includes you me and a few mates. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, they filled the report with little quotations, not one of which was critical, says much for their objectivity, imagine not one critical comment about the band............................................... not to mention Terry W D Slogan