Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Jackie Brown »

Rooster wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Rooster wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Dave wrote:He'll be on peanuts for Waikato.
Getting fitness and form back is important and getting costs back off Patricia is importanter.
Can't see Patricia giving him the costs back, shows that they all got it wrong running the trial including herself as instead of all the bull about waiting till you here all the evidence she could have chucked case out after complainant gave her various versions of the fictional novel
Agreed, and she could have chucked out the costs application before now as well. She hopes it will go away by deferring until after the recess, but this could be an interesting chess game
Deliberate move I think either to stop him taking a job or saying go earn it you have a job, Paddy is in a no win as she could wait till October or November to give judgement
She's shown she's as corrupt as the PPS

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I wonder which voice she will use?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

He met Van Graan yesterday
He would not take a meeting with Ulstet

Wee joey boycotting UR

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:All the pundit talk during the match was Munster with no mention of Ulster anymore.. I accept that Quinlan may not know everything but knows his stuff and has some inside chat...

Either way as stated at the start don't want him anywhere near us.. sooner have a player that knows what the shirt means even if that has been heavily deleted over the past few years..
Quite right. If he has suggest that he move to Limerick instead of up here, he can bugger aff. And we don't want any of their three Flydaves either.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Snipe

Nice guy that CL is he’s a centre not an outhalf and as an out half McPhilips is his equal IMO

With Payne as mentor McPhilips might acquire the necessary coolness under pressure to avoid the possible brainfarts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:He met Van Graan yesterday

Wee joey boycotting UR

Hopefully we get him. Our 10's are shocking. He still has potential.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote: And we don't want any of their three Flydaves either.
Don't blame you. Young McPhillips is, or will be next year, at least as good as what we have. Waste of time for ye taking any of them. That said I'd sneak JJ into Ulster if ye let yer defences down. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Tender wrote:I remember old W@nktonians, their player registrations were filled out on tissue paper.
Always found them to be stiff opposition.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:He met Van Graan yesterday

Wee joey boycotting UR

Hopefully we get him. Our 10's are shocking. He still has potential.
You can have him. If he doesn't want to come to ours he can bugger aff as I noted earlier.
You can keep your flydaves an'all. >seeya
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

I see that Leinster are to sign a replacement Aussie for the departing Nacewa who should never have been allowed to sign in the first place when we were not allowed to resign Pienaar.
Again one rule for them but not for us. It is time Ulster Branch grew some and made it clear that we will not accept any Munster reject and allow us to sign the proposed Springbok.
Unless they do many long term supporters who are totally sick of the whole shambles will not go back sad as it may be.
Total silence from the Branch. Big question. Are they actually doing anything or just planning their holidays while disaster rapidly approaches. Supporters need to know now what they are doing ( if anything)
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

[quoteI see that Leinster are to sign a replacement Aussie for the departing Nacewa who should never have been allowed to sign in the first place when we were not allowed to resign Pienaar.
Again one rule for them but not for us. It is time Ulster Branch grew some and made it clear that we will not accept any Munster reject and allow us to sign the proposed Springbok.
Unless they do many long term supporters who are totally sick of the whole shambles will not go back sad as it may be.
Total silence from the Branch. Big question. Are they actually doing anything or just planning their holidays while disaster rapidly approaches. Supporters need to know now what they are doing ( if anything)
][/quote]

Am I correct in thinking that if Leinster sign an NIQ centre, then that position if off limits for another province when it comes to NIQ signings? Given our available backs next season it looks like once agaian Leinster and the FIRFU are really twisting the knife.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: And we don't want any of their three Flydaves either.
Don't blame you. Young McPhillips is, or will be next year, at least as good as what we have. Waste of time for ye taking any of them. That said I'd sneak JJ into Ulster if ye let yer defences down. :D
Ye can stick JJ up yer hole Turnip, he is the poor man's Keatley, FFFS he makes Bill Johnston look like Daniel Carter. as for yer Kiwi, FFFS how many times has he had his neck in a clout? ROG would still make them all look even shitter than they clearly are - Keatley accepted, I have a certain regard for him, he strikes me as a manic-depressive who is fighting tooth and nail to be high performing against the odds.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

colind wrote:[quoteI see that Leinster are to sign a replacement Aussie for the departing Nacewa who should never have been allowed to sign in the first place when we were not allowed to resign Pienaar.
]
Am I correct in thinking that if Leinster sign an NIQ centre, then that position if off limits for another province when it comes to NIQ signings? Given our available backs next season it looks like once agaian Leinster and the FIRFU are really twisting the knife.[/quote]

If we didn't have a useless twatt as CEO, when FIRFU told UR that Paddy & Wee Stu had to be sacked on orders of Bank of Ireland you'd have thought that anyone with a set of balls, no matter how small and insignificant, would have extracted promises, written in Nucifora's blood, that Ulster would be looked after in terms of preference for those positions if ANY 10 or 12 were to be contracted on an NIQ basis.

Yet again, Terry Slogan proves utterly incompetent. Yet again the FIRFU prove that they are only interested in maintaining Leinster as the best option for a continuous production line for Ireland. Hard to argue that it's working for them, hence once again I suggest that you keep FIRFU hands off your leisure dollars.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Deraless wrote:
Tender wrote:I remember old W@nktonians, their player registrations were filled out on tissue paper.
Always found them to be stiff opposition.

They're not the team they were mind. Just the occasional semi these days.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
OldMan
Novice

Post by OldMan »

Apologies if this has already been posted, the interesting bit is from Browne,
"IRFU chief executive Philip Browne argued that Grobler was a young man who'd made a mistake and who, now, happily, was in much healthier and cleaner rugby environment"

Irish rugby's 2017-18: Glory on the pitchs, chaos off it https://t.co/vCsBmAen8i (via RTÉ)