Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:David "tyrant" Nucifora is all over the rugby media this morning pontificating:
1)Joe might stay on post RWC 19.
2)PJ and SO may have a future in Irish rugby.

Nucifora is described as the "top man" in Irish rugby. i wonder whatever happened to the officers and committee of the IRFU, Mr Browne and all the others? Didn't they run the show?

I don't recall the IRFU ever telling the rugby public that Dave was the guru and master to whom all power was given.
You clearly didn't read the press release when he was appointed. :roll:
Nucifuckwank is an evil Cnut
If you want a ruthless git to do your dirty work, he's the very chap.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Picture this, mid-May Sexton does his ACL, Carberry is benching for Munster, Bleyendaal is injured again - imagine the amount of pant-soiling in D4... you’d better believe Nucifora is keeping his options open..
..one more thing
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Columbo wrote:Picture this, mid-May Sexton does his ACL, Carberry is benching for Munster, Bleyendaal is injured again - imagine the amount of pant-soiling in D4... you’d better believe Nucifora is keeping his options open..
How I'd laugh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

D4 are shyting themselves now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Russ wrote:D4 are shyting themselves now

if that’s true, and I can well believe it, you seriously have to question how they didn’t think it all through, even given their tiny little brains
..one more thing
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Madigan
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Columbo wrote:
Russ wrote:D4 are shyting themselves now

if that’s true, and I can well believe it, you seriously have to question how they didn’t think it all through, even given their tiny little brains
As I said at the time (and a few others did too) stay schtum, let the dust settle, get the lads doing some woman's rugby coaching and out reach work then back into preseason.

Short sighted fools and I hope it kicks them in the balls next year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Or perhaps everything has panned out as planned and they are only offering a little glimmer of false hope to the Nordie Brethren
They haven’t made many knee jerk reactions like this in the past, where there has been such a quick U-turn, or possibility of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
I wondered at the time if it was significant that it was one S Logan, formerly of this parish, who seemed to be dismissing them permanently, but with no confirmation (or denial) of that from Dublin.

Now, it seems that if IRFU can do without PJ and/or SO, no further comment will be made, or need to be made.

On the other hand, if IRFU deems it desirable to bring either or both back into the fold, it will simply be put down to the ramblings of that former Ulster CEO, wotsisname, that used to be here some time back ..... shoor, what would he know?

I have no doubt though that wotsisname (whether willingly or unwillingly people can decide for themselves), was sticking to the D4 script he was given at the time, but ultimately IRFU will deem that deniable if and when they need a quality replacement for the loop.
Does anyone know how the IRFU is controlled and run? Who has the power? Is it run by the "committee" of old codgers? Or is it in the hands of professionals?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Paddy Jackson will not play in the world cup and realistically, won’t play for Ireland for at least another 2 years. At no point did the IRFU ever say he would not be picked again. Nucifora has also said that he is playing iverseas and therefore not going to be picked (yes, i know Sexton was and Geordie Murphy in the past, but they were exceptions and in Sexton’s case a ckear exception made).

I’d say after 2 years he may get a ciontract again to play in Ireland, but not before then.
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

He will never play for Ireland again,
Look what they done to a young promising Roger Wilson after his internet picture exploits
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Rodger Wilson was at best a marginal Irish International and never an essential . Ireland had about 6 back row forwards at the time they could shift across the back row as in perm any 5 from 6 .

Ireland do not have 3 or 4 International standard outhalfs who can control a game . There is only one at the moment -- Carberry is a wing and a prayer with 12 months a Munster to prove himself ( if he can stay injury free ) Byrne is a completely unknown and untested model with know experience at Intrnational level, Madigan tried test and found wanting especially against top International sides he can't feed a back line consistently -- great player if you want to kick away possession or have your forwards going backwards. Steenson untested light weight and ageing .

I listed several factors which could influence Paddy's selection but the one I left out was the fact that his trip overseas was not voluntary -- Paddy was exiled away from the # tag bitches -- Sexton went for the money -- Paddy hasn't and if the papers are to be believed he's taken a cut in pay to play .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Madigan
Too expensive

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Samstew wrote:Or perhaps everything has panned out as planned and they are only offering a little glimmer of false hope to the Nordie BrethrenImage
They haven’t made many knee jerk reactions like this in the past, where there has been such a quick U-turn, or possibility of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything worked out as planned until wee Joey shyt the bed

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Wee Joey to start in the World Cup would be my dream scenario
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND