We just lost to Edinburgh

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Snipe Watson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Bent is a damned better player than Rodney, solid and gets his job done for Leinster.
He doesn't really though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not really , no, third or fourth choice at Best. Rory was quoted as saying: “ Michael Bent? Aye bent like a busted deckchair that Rodders tried to sit in. Rodders, now he is one of the strongest props I’ve ever scrimmaged with....... mind you he can prop none, just strong”.
Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding both said Kyle McCall was the strongest player we have

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Top strength judges
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11341
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by big mervyn » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Who's the scrummiest?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30215
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by BaggyTrousers » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:22 pm

big mervyn wrote:Who's the scrummiest?
Diddies McCall, the two young gentlemen said so, both said he was fit before Rodders said " I would".
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Snipe Watson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:37 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Who's the scrummiest?
Diddies McCall, the two young gentlemen said so, both said he was fit before Rodders said " I would".
The version of events I heard was that the Jackasses testified that McCall had a great rack and Rodders overheard and guldered "ribs? Yes please". Top barbecue................. allegedly.
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11341
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by big mervyn » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Rodders' dander will be up on Saturday after nearly a week without KFC. Might have to muzzle him.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Snipe Watson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm

big mervyn wrote:Rodders' dander will be up on Saturday after nearly a week without KFC. Might have to muzzle him.
:lol:
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Tender » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 pm

So...Cipriani ehh?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Russ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:50 am

Is Irish KFC effected?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

caledoniancelt
Initiate
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am
Location: The potato growing part of North Down

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by caledoniancelt » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:54 am

Not according to the media.

Effected or affected?

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Russ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:55 am

caledoniancelt wrote:Not according to the media.

Effected or affected?
Always gets me that one

Next question, is NI supplied by the brits or the west brits?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30215
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by BaggyTrousers » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:14 am

Russ wrote:Is Irish KFC effected?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I heard that most Irish chickens affected a posh Dublin accent because the gurrier chickens who strut to the door of the killing room and shout, “roigh wat the blayden fock is occurrin’ in der” are the first to get their necks wrung. Or should that be rang? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Russ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:15 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Is Irish KFC effected?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I heard that most Irish chickens affected a posh Dublin accent because the gurrier chickens who strut to the door of the killing room and shout, “roigh wat the blayden fock is occurrin’ in der” are the first to get their necks wrung. Or should that be rang? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
Can we all agree not to channel our inner fitzwank before 10am?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Rooster » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:10 am

Russ wrote:
caledoniancelt wrote:Not according to the media.

Effected or affected?
Always gets me that one

Next question, is NI supplied by the brits or the west brits?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Unless things have changed recently NI outlets supplied from NI chicken and ROi from ROi chicken, some of the East Brit outlets also supplied from NI so the extra logistics is probably the problem. As an aside has anyone ever seen a refrigerated DHL delivery van ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by Cockatrice » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:32 pm

I prefer the Norn Irish KFC chicken to thon southern fried shyte...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU

User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 17290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: We just lost to Edinburgh

Post by BR » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:56 pm

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
caledoniancelt wrote:Not according to the media.

Effected or affected?
Always gets me that one

Next question, is NI supplied by the brits or the west brits?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Unless things have changed recently NI outlets supplied from NI chicken and ROi from ROi chicken, some of the East Brit outlets also supplied from NI so the extra logistics is probably the problem. As an aside has anyone ever seen a refrigerated DHL delivery van ?
Probably not DHL livery. DHL bought amongst other things NFC which was the successor to BRS and UTA/NIC - nationalised freight carriers (and had the freight monopoly from the 1950s). So this picture being painted by the unions that DHL have less experience than Bidvest, doesn't really stand up to scrutiny.

Edit - in fact there are DHL liveried refrigeration units. (After strewtviewing their chilled/frozen warehouse in Mallusk)
Last edited by BR on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk

Post Reply