Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6866
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Kofi Annan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:What if : we get a tanking next game and Gibbs decides , fûck it and goes, will we then have Peel and Malone in charge ? Holy lord
Gibbes will not walk out before the end of the season.
Why wouldn’t he? I imagine his contract changed when he took over from Kiss,might be to his advantage [emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hard to conceive of how walking out could be to his advantage.
He is the same man that said the Aussie job was fake news and indicated he was here to do the job, so what happened after Saturday's defeat in Llanelli ? He does not want to be here in such a toxic set up.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”

User avatar
TinPig
Squire
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Hogwarts

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by TinPig » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:What if : we get a tanking next game and Gibbs decides , fûck it and goes, will we then have Peel and Malone in charge ? Holy lord
Gibbes will not walk out before the end of the season.
Why wouldn’t he? I imagine his contract changed when he took over from Kiss,might be to his advantage [emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hard to conceive of how walking out could be to his advantage.
He is the same man that said the Aussie job was fake news and indicated he was here to do the job, so what happened after Saturday's defeat in Llanelli ? He does not want to be here in such a toxic set up.
We know next season Bowe and Piutua gone. Possibly Payne, Jackson & Olding. No news of contact for Henderson.
Maybe he's thinking if he jumps now its damage limitation to his reputation.
I'm feeling Perky this morning!!! :pig:
Act the TinPig and you're gonna get dented!!

Deraless
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Deraless » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:55 pm

We don't need him anyway as he has a bad back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Snipe Watson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:What if : we get a tanking next game and Gibbs decides , fûck it and goes, will we then have Peel and Malone in charge ? Holy lord
Gibbes will not walk out before the end of the season.
Why wouldn’t he? I imagine his contract changed when he took over from Kiss,might be to his advantage [emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hard to conceive of how walking out could be to his advantage.
He is the same man that said the Aussie job was fake news and indicated he was here to do the job, so what happened after Saturday's defeat in Llanelli ? He does not want to be here in such a toxic set up.
If he were to walk out having already handed in his notice, his reputation would take a big hit.
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Dave » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:09 pm

It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Gerald the Mole » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Leaving his contract early and a sinking ship, I would suggest his reputation has taken a hit

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Cockatrice » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU

User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by ColinM » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:17 pm

Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
First smile raised today, compliments Sur.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Dave » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 am

Cockatrice wrote:
Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
I wouldn't be so confident. 11 random members of the public are deciding over this. Anything could happen.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Snipe Watson » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 am

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
I wouldn't be so confident. 11 random members of the public are deciding over this. Anything could happen.
I sense a bit of a change in the public attitude toward this. There aren't too many espousing public flogging and hanging this week. Lot of people climbed onto their soap boxes when they heard the carefully edited highlights of the prosecution case. Not so much now that the defence have driven a coach and horses through chunks of the evidence. Defence case hasn't even started yet.
#NotMyCountry

Deraless
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Deraless » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:00 am

Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Nah, with a lame duck coach we'll probably only get to the final to be humped by Mexico. A most improbable tale. It could never happen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Cockatrice » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
I wouldn't be so confident. 11 random members of the public are deciding over this. Anything could happen.
I sense a bit of a change in the public attitude toward this. There aren't too many espousing public flogging and hanging this week. Lot of people climbed onto their soap boxes when they heard the carefully edited highlights of the prosecution case. Not so much now that the defence have driven a coach and horses through chunks of the evidence. Defence case hasn't even started yet.
The less the defence present the better.... case over.. Paddy will be available to play soon.. but what do UR do..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Russ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Is Olding still injured?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by UlsterNo9 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
I wouldn't be so confident. 11 random members of the public are deciding over this. Anything could happen.
I thought there were more than 11 blazers on the commitee?

I'm sure they will make the right CEO and Head Coach appointments.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Cockatrice » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Russ wrote:Is Olding still injured?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
presume so I have been working on the basis that only Paddy would be fit and able to start. As for Olding's mate Hendo apparently not signing until he hears what will happen then I might suggest he will likely sign with the IRFU view to him that Olding has a contract to 2019 and isn't going anywhere. They may choose to release him later after Hendo has signed up or the player may choose to start fresh somewhere else in which case it doesn't come into play because that is the players own choice.. conviction and no one will be demanding anything fo the IRFU were anyone is... but a conviction is out the window except maybe Harrison.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU

Post Reply