Graham Henry new DOR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Graham Henry new DOR

Post by Deraless »

On a similar note I was buzzing me oul mucker Eddie Jones the other day. Couldn't hear a thing he was saying. He must have been in a crowd or something.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Logie got a wassap from Steve Hansen during the Edinburgh game a couple of weeks ago, wanting to apply for the DOR job at Ulster.

Logie was ecstatic when he saw the message, as it showed that the free wifi was working well.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Here - houl on there a minute bais. Isn't there already a daycent coach kicking about Ulster?
Name of McLaughlin or something like that?
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

You're right Spiffy. I know one senior squad member/international player who reckons the coach with the 'name of McLaughlin or something like that' is the best coach he ever had.
Last edited by mid ulster maestro on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Dave wrote:Perhaps we could get together with KFC? Let their board review us and ours can review them?
This is a brilliant idea Dave and KFC already have the."Boneless Banquet meal" in clear tribute to Robbie Diack.

With this in mind they could sponsor us and we could have the ULSTER RUGBY MEAL in their outlets.
This could include,
1x Flat coke
A couple of wet wipes
15 severely battered chickens
No chips though as they' ve had them.

Accompanying each box could be topless pictures of Ditties, Rodney and Whoppers Warwick feeding each other chicken.
I'd tuck in for sure.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Maybe we could assist the clearout by making up a few bargain buckets filled with our Daves.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Bart S wrote:Maybe we could assist the clearout by making up a few bargain buckets filled with our Daves.
The only thing is Bart we'd be sued under the trade descriptions act for use of the word bargain.
Maybe 'sh1te bucket' as an alternative?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

[quote="Liz Fraser"]This is a brilliant idea Dave and KFC already have the."Boneless Banquet meal" in clear tribute to Robbie Diack.[quote]

Jacko surely?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Just got a wassup from the "Jurers" Group ... in true Ulster fashion - another one has managed to leave. Not sure whether it's for family reasons or if they've got a gig in a jury in New Zealand ... but it seems the judge will be doing a Q&A session this week as they launch and enquiry as jurors drop like flies.

The Judge said "We're at a low ebb at the moment, But we are more than capable of getting ourselves out of it."

she also added "We almost have hit rock bottom in a way but sometimes you have got to do that to effect real significant change. From the outside, I've no doubt it looks very unstable. From the inside it doesn't feel like that so much. Maybe that's because in the professional jury game, you are just used to change and these types of things happening."

Finishing off the interview she said "We have got to a point where we have got to make serious changes to how we operate.
As a professional jury, as a culture moving forward, as an overall legal system...what are we going to do? It's actually quite exciting in a way because it is really starting afresh and the main aim from my point of view would be to get the fans behind us."
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Big Willie could do a job...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Big Willie could do a job...
09:30-12:30 on a Saturday though
That's when the minis and youth play