Slogan or Ginger Prince

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Ginger Prince or Terry WD Slogan to remain at Spanners next season

Ginger Prince
91%
Terry WD Slogan
9%

Total votes: 44

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Slogan or Ginger Prince

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I am disgusted by people who are disgusted by an innocent man who just fancied some recreational sex.

It's not a crime so I suspect it must be a sin.

FFFSYFFNBs

Sweet suffering mother of whorebaggin'w@nkstainin'hyfeckin'pocrisy.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

"He who is without sin cast the first stone" is a well trotted line. All those lambasting folk over private messages need to take a hard looks themselves. I would guarantee 99% of the baying mob have said or sent private messages that they would be mortified about being made public. Should they all lose their jobs also?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

jean valjean wrote:"He who is without sin cast the first stone" is a well trotted line. All those lambasting folk over private messages need to take a hard looks themselves. I would guarantee 99% of the baying mob have said or sent private messages that they would be mortified about being made public. Should they all lose their jobs also?

Couldn't agree more.

Something is afoot though...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

jean valjean wrote:"He who is without sin cast the first stone" is a well trotted line.
Probably just as well Ruan is no longer here
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

big mervyn wrote:
jean valjean wrote:"He who is without sin cast the first stone" is a well trotted line.
True. Although if ruan was still here and said it is either PJ or me, it's a 'so long St Pienaar' from me.

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Deraless wrote:
jean valjean wrote:"He who is without sin cast the first stone" is a well trotted line. All those lambasting folk over private messages need to take a hard looks themselves. I would guarantee 99% of the baying mob have said or sent private messages that they would be mortified about being made public. Should they all lose their jobs also?

Couldn't agree more.

Something is afoot though...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Go on...
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Your 99% may be a conservative estimate.
There's nowt that satisfies the hypocrite like sitting astride his high horse pointing his finger.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
It's a pity Ruan isn't here.
He'd be the first man to get along side the two jackasses without a hint of judgement or hypocrisy.
Ye see Ruan is an actual Christian.
However in the great man's absence, they will have plenty of other support when brought back into the fold.
In fact I'd be surprised if he hasn't been in touch.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
He'd be the first man to get along side the two jackasses without a hint of judgement or hypocrisy.
However in the great man's absence, they will have plenty of other support when brought back into the fold.
I know somebody who has been in touch - and no, don't PM me, it's not for gossipin'.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
I know somebody who has been in touch - and no, don't PM me, it's not for gossipin'.
No, that kind of thing is deeply personal.

I'd still like to know what Faldo said to Greg Norman after he humbled him at Augusta in 96 though.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

jean valjean wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
True. Although if ruan was still here and said it is either PJ or me, it's a 'so long St Pienaar' from me.

No chance would Ruan have passed judgement
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

Surely you all know the #notmycaptain Twitter brigade have replaced Christians as the top peddlers of sanctimony nowadays? They’ve become the thing they despised.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rovi Snave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Sign and share .... never mind 1,000 signatures lets get 10,000..

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/its-time-to-suftum
Cockers - have signed - however you need to re-word/ edit your second paragraph (if you can this point) :salut:
fixed.... and now the author has really up'd the anti by asking for 5,000 signatures
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Faldo didn’t humble Norman —Norman lost it —Faldo just had to watch the disintegration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rumncoke wrote:Faldo didn’t humble Norman —Norman lost it —Faldo just had to watch the disintegration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Faldo shot -5 the lowest round of the day to win the tournament. Yes Norman collapsed, but Faldo made him.